DC TV Series Sandman: The Series

Johanna Constantine first appears in SANDMAN #13.

View attachment 46112

Was she not mentioned in the first issue though? The house that Dream is summoned in and where Roderick Burgess lived is literally her old house. I may be wrong as I’m just going off memory and out of town so I can’t check my tpb but I was thinking.

Either way, they are clearly introducing elements from The Doll House in the first season given they’ve already cast Rose, Unity and Corinthian so I think the more likely answer is she is cast for flashback scenes and is not replacing John. There certainly has been nothing so far to imply they are merging the two characters outside people clearly jumping to conclusions because of the last name (people that probably also have no clue that Johanna is an actual character from the comic books).

Last edited:
Seeing the prop for Dream’s helmet, makes me wonder if they’ll keep the Wesley Dodds shout-out from the comic.

Wow seeing that set in live action almost brings a tear to my eye. I’ve wanted to see this in live action for so long

Wonder, why no one has posted that yet.
This looks awesome

Don’t know if there would be any licensing snags with this being on Netflix and all, or whatever ownership Gaiman has over it, but I’ll be curious to see if McFarlane does any Sandman figures as we get closer to release.

Either modeled after the comic or the TV series.

I hope so. Although I can’t remember much from the Netflix Witcher series?

at least we will get sandman avatars on our Netflix accounts possibly

Hair could be a bit more Robert Smith, but he looks good.

Odd that the entire production has been so secretive this far and now they’re just randomly doing a location shoot.

Oh wow adds new meaning to the word dreamy. I’m going to love this

Nice, I can’t wait to see her in action. I hope she’s bubbly and nice. I’m sure she will be

Hopefully she’ll get her own spin-off. Kirby is great in everything. Killing Eve was never quite the same after she left (though it’s still great).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"