Scott Pilgrim's Most Epic Thread Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna Kendrick as Scott's sister was good too.

So was Brie Larson as Envy. Fantastic voice.

Let's face it, all the women in this movie were hot.

^Not going to argue there, is Brie Larson actually a singer in real life as well? I only ask because she played her part really well.

Those posters are great. And Edgar said the tickets for the triple bill of SOTD, Hot Fuzz & SPVTW are on sale in LA:

http://www.edgarwrighthere.com/2011...-fuzzscott-pilgrim-triple-bill-jan-14th-15th/

Link to the tickets: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/144211

According to Edgar's twitter, the opening triple feature sold out in 4 minutes! I so wish I could make it. :csad:

http://twitter.com/edgarwright

Let's face it, all the women in this movie were hot.
Except Alison Pill, imo. I mean, I'm a girl and straight, but she isn't as pretty as the others. Loved her in the role, though, she was perfectly cast.

Except Alison Pill, imo. I mean, I'm a girl and straight, but she isn't as pretty as the others. Loved her in the role, though, she was perfectly cast.
Well as Kim maybe, but she's not bad to look at in real life. And I think I'm one of the only few who thought Roxy was hot.

Well as Kim maybe, but she's not bad to look at in real life.

I've seen pics of her in real life, but I still think she's just decent looking at best. But you know, it's a matter of taste, I guess. :cwink:

And I think I'm one of the only few who thought Roxy was hot

Her?! :woot: I forgot about Roxy, lol. I think she's also decent looking and a good actress, that's all.

Kim in the movie looks quite hot... but in the bts videos in which they're learning how to play their instruments... :dry:

For me, Ramona, Envy and Kim are the hot ones in the movie.

I thought all the girls were hotties in a repressed librarian kind of way.

Just saw this.

Oddly, the hardest part I had suspending my disbelief was that a straight guy and his gay roommate shared a bed while living together. :huh::huh::huh:

Kim in the movie looks quite hot... but in the bts videos in which they're learning how to play their instruments... :dry:

For me, Ramona, Envy and Kim are the hot ones in the movie.

Best Kim Pine moment is when she is just staring at Scott at the party.

Yeah, when we're first introduced to Wallace he says something about it, and Scott replies with that. That, and with all the stuff belonging to Wallace, implies that Scott is too poor and/or lazy to buy a bed, so there's only one in the apartment.

I saw that this morning when Edgar tweeted about it. Congrats to them. Hope they win and the film also makes it to the final 5 for the Oscars.

On another note, anyone going to that New Beverley triple bill tonight or tomorrow? Obviously, I'm not since I live in FL, but I'm just curious.

Lawl. Maybe if they had included the Kim/Knives drunk kiss and did this Roxy/Ramona kiss, the movie would've gone to #1. :funny:

Mae Whitman enjoyed her role as the lesbian ninja/ex-girlfriend of Ramona Flowers on last year's Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, but there was something that she wasn't so happy about.

"I would say my only qualm was that I didn't get to actually physically touch Mary Elizabeth Winstead," Mae said. "It's like I'm a lesbian — maybe we'll have a kissing scene? And we didn't. That's the only sad part of it about the role, for me. Because I love the roles of lesbians. I constantly think girls are cute, but I'm not a lesbian, I have a boyfriend. But I love ladies."

http://www.afterellen.com/people/2011/01/mae-whitman-talks-tegan-and-sara-and-crushing-on-ladies

I saw that this morning when Edgar tweeted about it. Congrats to them. Hope they win and the film also makes it to the final 5 for the Oscars.

Make it to the final 5 for the Oscars? For best editing or best FX? I'm pretty sure you mean for FX, right? Yeah, I hope so too. I do think the film deserves noms in other categories as well, especially editing, but it just won't get any. You know, these people at the academy are big snobs and stuff.

On another note, anyone going to that New Beverley triple bill tonight or tomorrow? Obviously, I'm not since I live in FL, but I'm just curious
I really wish I could be there, and I don't live too far from LA, but I just can't. I'm sure it will be almost like going to Disneyland for the first time.

Lawl. Maybe if they had included the Kim/Knives drunk kiss and did this Roxy/Ramona kiss, the movie would've gone to #1. :funny:

Mae Whitman enjoyed her role as the lesbian ninja/ex-girlfriend of Ramona Flowers on last year's Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, but there was something that she wasn't so happy about.

http://www.afterellen.com/people/2011/01/mae-whitman-talks-tegan-and-sara-and-crushing-on-ladies

Hehe! Maybe Mae is Bi and she doesn't know it yet. :cwink:

"I would say my only qualm was that I didn't get to actually physically touch Mary Elizabeth Winstead," Mae said. "It's like I'm a lesbian — maybe we'll have a kissing scene? And we didn't. That's the only sad part of it about the role, for me. Because I love the roles of lesbians. I constantly think girls are cute, but I'm not a lesbian, I have a boyfriend. But I love ladies."

Bull**** :funny:

Last edited:
In the TV version, instead Scott saying "You cocky, cock,'' he says ''You Oscar the grouch'' Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"