Scott Pilgrim's Most Epic Thread Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets me laughing everytime Jane and the other vegan police officer do the jumping hi-five. "YEEEEAAAAAH!!". :woot:

That had me laughing, but not as much as Jane's delivery of "Milk and eggs *****!"

Great stuff.

So glad you enjoy the movie, AVE! :yay: I just love it, it's so funny. It was better than I thought it'd be. And yes, Brandon rocked as the Vegan! But then I also loved him as Supes/Clark. :o You need to see him in CHUCK's season 3, he did a good job there too as a high class spy. :woot:

Have you seen this vid? It's the full song as performed by the Clash at Demonhead in the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jMruFHTwrY

Love this song. The whole soundtrack and score in this film are great, imo.

Not really into TV shows MP but yeah loved Scott Pilgrim, thought Routh was superb in it, his role was great, so many others were as well of course.

That had me laughing, but not as much as Jane's delivery of "Milk and eggs *****!"

Great stuff.

Not really into TV shows MP but yeah loved Scott Pilgrim, thought Routh was superb in it, his role was great, so many others were as well of course.

I also loved Jane's delivery of Milk and eggs etc. :woot: So funny. Yeah, all the actors did a really good job in this film, though I have my faves: Brandon, Kieran, Ellen Wong and Winstead.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118029786/

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' Visual Effects branch has chosen the seven films for its annual Bake-Off in Jan.

The seven pics, in alphabetical order, are "Alice in Wonderland," "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1," "Hereafter," "Inception," "Iron Man," "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World" and "Tron: LEGACY."

The AMPAS' Bake-Off includes a 15-minute screening of each film followed by a Q&A.

:awesome:

Not as fun the 4th time around.
I find Scott and Ramona, and most of the characters anyway (save Stephen Stills, Knives and Young Neil) very unlikeable and trying way too hard to be hip.
Could be my crappy mood, could be the fact that I'm 31, but yeah.
I don't hate it, it just didn't get me like the first couple of times, whereas something like Kick-Ass, which I have seen over 15 times, never stops being awesome to me.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118029786/

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' Visual Effects branch has chosen the seven films for its annual Bake-Off in Jan.

The seven pics, in alphabetical order, are "Alice in Wonderland," "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1," "Hereafter," "Inception," "Iron Man," "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World" and "Tron: LEGACY."

The AMPAS' Bake-Off includes a 15-minute screening of each film followed by a Q&A.

:awesome:

I got sooo happy when I read that news. I really do hope it gets into the top 5. How the hell could it not? SP was full of visual effects all over the place. Can't wait for the top five to be revealed.

This wasn't usually my type of movie and I didn't expect to enjoy it. But, I was dead wrong. This is probably my second favorite movie of all time and it looks phenominal on Blu-Ray. Easily a 10/10 and my choice for best film of 2010.

Also, I never found dyed hair attractive until Scott Pilgrim, but that shade of blue was friggen' beautiful.

I also loved Jane's delivery of Milk and eggs etc. :woot: So funny. Yeah, all the actors did a really good job in this film, though I have my faves: Brandon, Kieran, Ellen Wong and Winstead.

I admit i was in stiches at that, despite being heavily hung over! Is Ellen Wong the girl who plays Knives?

You wouldnt think so! She is both cute and hot as hell, will be keeping an eye out for her future projects!

lloydstasscottpilgrim.jpg

Wow, that's beautiful. Where can I buy?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88