Supergirl Season 4, Episode 18: "Crime and Punishment" (SPOILERS)

I thought that was pretty smart of her....

I absolutely loved the prison hallway fight scene. Was it a filler episode? Maybe. But it was necessary in my opinion. They’re building towards something, and I can’t wait to see what’s ahead!

I'm still thinking that Lena saw something on the TVs in Lex's secret room that tells her who Supergirl is......they spent far too much time on "the look" between the two of them for it not to mean something.

I'm still thinking that Lena saw something on the TVs in Lex's secret room that tells her who Supergirl is......they spent far too much time on "the look" between the two of them for it not to mean something.

When was there a look between them? I don't remember that.

Maybe it was this kind of look:

It is when Supergirl finds Lena in Lex's secret room, I said that up there....smh And no contrary to Supercorp wet dreams it was not that kind of look.

I just took that look as mutual surprise that Lex had his own secret lair right off his cell block.

I thought that, too. Like she was watching them on the monitors when SG turned into Kara to escape.

I really hope that's the case. They've dragged this secret out for way too damn long, lol.

A very meh episode that had me rolling my eyes at times.

And the "eye rolling" moments were? The episode was "meh" because?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"