The Walking Dead: 'Roadblock' Official Mid-Season Premiere Sneak Peek
[YT]VRyeahOiFcE[/YT]

Maybe it's not what it looks like......

Go Rosita!

Though I would go the Tara route.

Lol, zombie kill of the day. :p

That was an awesome sequence.

Mowing for zombies! They need to do that stunt again sometime :D

Negan's eulogy to Fat Joey was hilarious.

I think Gabriel maybe treating with that other new group we're suppose to meet in 7B.

08300332.jpg

Called it. :)

Rick's smile was priceless!! Totally gif worthy.

Rick is actually smiling because he now knows he can contend with a large group with two cars and some wiring.

Good episode, but Rosita must have a bug in her butt or she's still salty about missing Negan from two feet away.

Also, remember when Rosita was an expert at dealing with explosives? I remember that.

I'm sorry, but ... That entire part with the wire and the dynamite was laughably ridiculous. Getting away in time for the herd would have sufficed.

If Glenn under the dumpster wasn't a "nuke the fridge" moment, then this one definitely was. It seems that all Rick needs to do to get away from walkers now is to push through and maybe say "excuse me" ... Because the writers deem it so. :funny:

Pretty good episode. Glad to have this back in my life.

It was cool seeing most of the group back together, interacting with one another, and taking a stand.

Is Gabriel a traitor? Why did he plunder the pantry? I hope we get answers soon and won’t have to wait a couple of weeks to find out.

Wasn’t surprised Gregory wouldn’t form an alliance with Rick. We all know that he’s only looking out for himself anyway. I figured from the promos that Ezekiel wouldn’t join Rick (yet) against the Saviors. I understand why from Ezekiel's perspective. Aside from the Saviors out of the four communities (ASZ, Hilltop, The Kingdom, Oceanside) previously introduced Ezekiel’s colony is thriving the most despite living under Negan’s thumb. It’ll probably take some casualties from his side for him to join Rick. A pity we didn’t get to see an awkward dinner table scene with Ezekiel, Shiva and Rick & Co. I thought Ezekiel invited them for dinner and to spend the night over there.

Daryl is given asylum at the Kingdom for his own protection but I bet it’s actually setting up a Carol/Daryl reunion. And he’ll somehow convince Carol to come out of retirement to fight the Saviors. Especially once she finds out about the deaths of Glenn and Abe. As well what the Saviors did to Daryl. Of course assuming Daryl will be the one to tell her that is.

It’s been a while since I’ve seen more than five people at the Hilltop. In previous episodes that featured the colony in 7a it looked like a ghost town with hardly anyone there besides Maggie, Sasha, Jesus, Gregory and two Hilltop members. It’s funny b/c when Rick & co. showed up at the end of the mid season finale there was hardly anyone there but as they were heading out (before Jesus mentions Ezekiel) there was a lot more people in the background since the place was first introduced in 6b. I guess it’s a budget issue.

That was cold the way Rosita responded to Sasha, who was only trying to have a friendly conversation with her, about them not being friends b/c they both slept with Abe. Abe’s the one that dumped her for Sasha, who didn’t fall for his charms until a couple of days after he broke up with Rosita. Besides Sasha didn’t get Olivia killed or Eugene captured for attempting to assassinate Negan. And then lie about making the bullet herself after the fact. Manufacturing bullets was their secret weapon, but now it's Negan's. Anyway I thought she would put aside her differences but apparently she's still bitter about the break up. Get over it already Rosita. You guys need to have each others back more than ever.

The highway sequence was excellent. Seeing the group scavenge and diffuse the explosives was intense. I know I would’ve failed miserably if I was put in that situation. Anyways I enjoyed all the teamwork in that scene. Sequence also showed how valuable Rosita is to the group with her knowledge on explosives and such. Now Rick and co. have explosives that may come in handy against the Saviors.

As for this mysterious group we’ll see what they’ll bring to the table. Do they have Gabriel? Is Gabriel working for them? Hopefully this will be the last community/colony they’ll introduce for a while. I honestly believe this group is just a roadblock to pad out the rest of the season, but we’ll see.

Pretty good start for 7b so far.

Last edited:
Richonne clothes-lining the herd was better than the entirety of the first half. The rest was just icing.

Re. Gabriel, who was in the car with him when he left Alexandria. The hooded stranger?

What an excellent episode. I thought there wasn't going to be any walker kills but holy crap was that clothesline scene awesome. So glad the team is back together working on all cylinders.

Negan's tribute to fat Joey was hilarious.

And Rosita, :ilv: So glad she's not just standing around not doing anything.

I enjoyed this episode a lot, Gabriel doing what he did bugs me, but I think there is more to it, especially since he knew about the boat, I wonder if he knows about the group who they ran into at the end, and is trying to make an alliance with them.
Negan's tribute to fat Joey was priceless, and loved the first reaction when Rick and his group first see Shiva,lol.
The herd mowing scene was awesome, overall and great episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"