The Walking Dead Season 8 Episode 11 "Dead or Alive Or" Discussion Thread

Man in the Suit

We're the Ones Who Live
Reaction score
zkp3Lgx.jpg

[YT]mwLRXMtHmGY[/YT]​

Here's to hoping this one will be better. :)

It still surprises me that after all this time there are still so many walkers around. I'd think most of them would have fallen apart by now, or been taken out by survivors.

Tara's really not doing anyone any favors by trying to kill Dwight right now.

Also, not since Matt Murdock has blindness or at least near-blindness been so effective. Good for Gabriel.

I like Gabriel a lot more than I used to. :p This season has been an improvement for him.

If just getting walker bits in you was enough to infect, wouldn't it have happened before now? These guys get coated in guts all the time. :(

If just getting walker bits in you was enough to infect, wouldn't it have happened before now? These guys get coated in guts all the time. :(

Yeah but if you dont have any open wounds...your good. It's like a std and blood.

Negan having a stronger reaction to Carl's death than Rick's group irritates me.

I was surprised at how sentimental Negan was. It's not like they knew each other long.

Shane and Abraham were cut with knives used to kill walkers. It's a bit of a plot hole now...

Shane and Abraham were cut with knives used to kill walkers. It's a bit of a plot hole now...

That's what was thinking. :( They've had blood all over their faces, you know they had to have ingested blood without meaning to.

The stupidest thing for me was the stealthy ninja walkers in the swamp. What were they doing there in the first place? Walkers don't swim.

Maybe they just float really well. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"