The Walking Dead Season 8 Episode 15 "Worth" Discussion Thread

Man in the Suit

We're the Ones Who Live
Reaction score
zkp3Lgx.jpg

[YT]VQN8ltRDaCE[/YT]​

Almost time. :)

Gregory is still a scumbag. :(

Foul move for Rosita to say that all of the recent deaths are on Eugene's hands. Primarily when he wasn't even present outside of the Sanctuary for most of what's happened since the war started.

Easy to blame the traitor. :(

Well that was a long time coming for Simon. I couldn't believe that Negan let him get away with it in the beginning of the episode, but I'm glad it's resolved now. The downside is Simon was one of the more interesting characters to watch on the show.

And Eugene forcing himself to puke on Rosita as a diversion was quite ingenious, I must admit.

I mean, I want Rosita to take off her clothes as much as anyone else, but there has to be a better way than that...

And holy ****, is this compelling storytelling I see again? :eek:

Would have to be a pretty hectic finale for the war to presumably wrap up next week.

But...you could take Ocenside out of this episode and lose virtually nothing.

Well that was a long time coming for Simon. I couldn't believe that Negan let him get away with it in the beginning of the episode, but I'm glad it's resolved now. The downside is Simon was one of the more interesting characters to watch on the show.

It went kinda how I figured it would. :)

And Eugene forcing himself to puke on Rosita as a diversion was quite ingenious, I must admit.

I mean, I want Rosita to take off her clothes as much as anyone else, but there has to be a better way than that...

It was a classic move though. :)

Good episode. Shame about Simon because Steven Ogg was always entertaining to watch.

Yeah, but Simon's been living on borrowed time for a while now. He's had it coming. Hey, maybe now Steven Ogg will be free to play Bullseye in Daredevil. *fingers crossed*

I figured Simon had to be out once he killed the garbage people.

Yeah, but Simon's been living on borrowed time for a while now. He's had it coming. Hey, maybe now Steven Ogg will be free to play Bullseye in Daredevil. *fingers crossed*

That would be great! While we're at it let's just go ahead and kill off Daryl too so Norman Reedus can play Johnny Blaze!

Best episode of the season?

It's crazy how small Darryl and Michonne's roles have been so far this season. I get that Danai was filming Black Panther and the Avenegrs, but why Norman having barely any meaning this year?

I read rumors Bullseye was already cast.

But I def wanna see Ogg again. Excellent character actor. :sly:

So funny how Eugene outsmarted them. They really thought he outran them? despite having like an 8 second advantage :loco:

It's crazy how small Darryl and Michonne's roles have been so far this season. I get that Danai was filming Black Panther and the Avenegrs, but why Norman having barely any meaning this year?

I'm guessing he's filming other stuff too.

Simon is one of the better characters this season... so it was kinda sad to see him get chained to that fence.

Lets hope the all out war ends next week. Just don't end it on a f**ked up cliff hanger...

I fear it will end anti-climatically. Negan and Rick make peace instead of killing each other. Something like that. :(

Technically speaking, Black Panther was filmed during production on season 7 and I think Infinity War wrapped filming before this season started filming, so I don't know why they've been using less Michonne.

As for Daryl, Norman Reedus commands a high price tag per episode (same with Andrew Lincoln), so that could be why we've seen less Daryl. He's had such little impact on the show this season.

I fear it will end anti-climatically. Negan and Rick make peace instead of killing each other. Something like that. :(

Of course they're not going to kill each other. Ignoring the obvious plot armor, the season has been setting these two up to reach some type of peace. It's the whole reason Carl was killed off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"