The Walking Dead Season 8 Episode 15 "Worth" Discussion Thread

Technically speaking, Black Panther was filmed during production on season 7 and I think Infinity War wrapped filming before this season started filming, so I don't know why they've been using less Michonne.

As for Daryl, Norman Reedus commands a high price tag per episode (same with Andrew Lincoln), so that could be why we've seen less Daryl. He's had such little impact on the show this season.

BP filmed Jan-April and then she reported to Infinity War shortly after. I think season 8 started in April or May.

Maybe the writings wrote a smaller role just in case they were not sure with her schedule and all.

Excellent point. But that's so sad. But I guess it makes sense. His role has really been downsized this year and last.

Thanks Eugene, you summed up my thoughts on the whole season.

tumblr_p6x8m2Vmch1w3dduro2_540.gif

tumblr_p6x8m2Vmch1w3dduro3_540.gif

He did that very well, lol. :p

though my interest in this show has faltered just a little, I gota say that the fight between Negan and Simon was pretty damn intense.

As much as the actors tried I didn't feel any tension during the Negan vs Simon fight. If anything it was predictable. Negan wasn't going to lose against Simon with the final showdown between Rick and him on the horizon. Plus this episode was basically Simon's s "swan song".

I fear it will end anti-climatically. Negan and Rick make peace instead of killing each other. Something like that. :(

Man...after negan killed glenn and abe in cold blood... how can rick still forgive him ?

Just kill negan.....just kill that mohawk eugene and get it over with. Start the new season freshly....

I'd like to see Negan go as well, but Rick may let things go for the sake of peace.

If they don't kill Negan or at the very least capture/ imprison him, I'm officially done with this show...I love JDM as an actor very much but this story arc is dragging on wayy too long,

If they don't kill Negan or at the very least capture/ imprison him, I'm officially done with this show...I love JDM as an actor very much but this story arc is dragging on wayy too long,

I was bored with it almost as soon as this season began.:(

Negan's going to live because Rick's gotta fulfill Carl's dying wish to end the bloodshed between them and the saviors so they can work together in rebuilding society. That was the lame reason behind Gimple killing off Carl, which was to save Negan from death.

Maybe, but then Rick might be too angry to care. :(

Negan's going to live because Rick's gotta fulfill Carl's dying wish to end the bloodshed between them and the saviors so they can work together in rebuilding society. That was the lame reason behind Gimple killing off Carl, which was to save Negan from death.

(TWD comic spoilers)

[BLACKOUT]Negan was spared in the comics without Carl having to die. If his death on the show wasn't because of Chandler Riggs choosing not to extend his contract, it was Gimple sabotaging his own show. I don't know why he thought he would have to sacrifice Carl to save Negan but here we are.[/BLACKOUT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"