• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transformers Second Lieutenant: The Jazz Apprectiation Thread

You know, it still irks me in the movie the way Ratchet and Ironhide both dont help Jazz when he stands against Megatron, they could have just taken pot-shots at Meg's from a distance just to help him out.
It's also possible that Ratchet and Ironhide didn't realize that Jazz hadn't fallen back with them and by the time they did, it was already too late.

>^..^<

It's also possible that Ratchet and Ironhide didn't realize that Jazz hadn't fallen back with them and by the time they did, it was already too late.

>^..^<

That could have been an option if they had filmed it differently, but Captain Lennox knew that Jazz never fell back, as he implored him to fall back one last time just as Jazz and Megatron shot each other.

If Lennox knew Jazz didnt fall back i think Ironhide and Ratchet knew as well (Lennox's scream alone would have alerted them to the fact).

He would've if the humans weren't about to get crushed by Megatron. That one part alone makes him the coolest Autobot in the whole movie to me.

He would've if the humans weren't about to get crushed by Megatron. That one part alone makes him the coolest Autobot in the whole movie to me.

Agreed, he does go to retreat, but sees all of the humans behind him screaming and afraid, THAT is when he decides to stay and fight Megatron while the other flee. And that is what makes him such a cool and heroic character.

Its amazing how says to Megatron "That all you got Megatron!" after he suffers a beating from Meg's, that is possibly my favourite part of the movie.

That could have been an option if they had filmed it differently, but Captain Lennox knew that Jazz never fell back, as he implored him to fall back one last time just as Jazz and Megatron shot each other.

If Lennox knew Jazz didnt fall back i think Ironhide and Ratchet knew as well (Lennox's scream alone would have alerted them to the fact).

It was great to see that Lennox cared about the Autobots.

He and Jazz should've worked together more. At the time, in the city, they were both the leaders of their respective forces.

Agreed, he does go to retreat, but sees all of the humans behind him screaming and afraid, THAT is when he decides to stay and fight Megatron while the other flee. And that is what makes him such a cool and heroic character.

Its amazing how says to Megatron "That all you got Megatron!" after he suffers a beating from Meg's, that is possibly my favourite part of the movie.

Now, with all this talk from you guys you're making me really want Jazz to return but if he returns, he should be the ONLY Autobot to return in all of the movies. And he also needs to have upgrades to make him even cooler than in the first movie.

It was great to see that Lennox cared about the Autobots.

He and Jazz should've worked together more. At the time, in the city, they were both the leaders of their respective forces.

It would have been nice to see them working together briefly, working out a strategy or something, but they never really got a chance with Starscream and Brawl.

Now, with all this talk from you guys you're making me really want Jazz to return but if he returns, he should be the ONLY Autobot to return in all of the movies. And he also needs to have upgrades to make him even cooler than in the first movie.

Agreed 100%, i want him to return but he should be the only one to return.

Besides Megatron, Jazz should be the only one to return. I think that despite Jazz being "dead", Ratchet seldom visits his body which he tries to repair over & over & due to his spark still being active, he was never truly dead. As for Megatron, he should still be alive because 100% of the AllSpark didn't go into his chest so that's an easy one. This time, none of the Autobots should die. On the other hand, some of the Decepticons need to die in each movie so that new ones can be introduced in each movie. Starscream is the only one who should stay alive at least until the third movie where he could finally become the leader of the Decepticons & finally be finished off by the Autobots.

^Yeah, only Jazz and Megatron should return (and possibly Bonecrusher as well if we are to get true Devestator), and then, they should just increase their ranks with each movie, Soundwave and Ultra Magnus should be the only additions in the sequel IMO.

Plus, we need to see Jazz kick-ass in a sequel.

If Bonecrusher returns he needs to have a major role but I doubt that he'll return.

Bonecrusher needs to return if we are to see the true Devastator, so we'll see, i definately want Jazz and Megatron back though, Jazz is just awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"