Transformers Jazz(spoilers)

It's a shame some of the other car companies passed. They probably thought the film would flop. I say Bay should give them the finger on the next and stay with GM modles, but i wouldn't mind seeing a couple of SUV's like the Escalade, and Yukon Denali. If they have to go with other car companies go with some more Ford. We only got one Mustang. Also a Dodge Charger wouldn't be bad and I know one of the 1st Gen TF was a jeep, so I would'ne mind seeing a Jeep. To hell with them foreign car makers, keep it American.

I really liked Jazz, when he said "what up *****es" the whole audience was screaming and clapping, so funny.. He was a great character but I think he should make room for another Autobot :trans:

I really liked Jazz, when he said "what up *****es" the whole audience was screaming and clapping, so funny.. He was a great character but I think he should make room for another Autobot :trans:
really lol? when i saw the first time, i didnt hear wat he said but everyone was laughing so hard, i just remember being wow'd by them transforming, was amazing the first time.

What Jazz should have been:

0702_z+2008_infiniti_g_coupe+concept.jpg

Yes, they should bring Jazz back in the sequel. All the comics book covers he has been on and toys that have came out. Jazz is one of the more popular and well-remembered characters from the original series. Bay should not have killed him at all in this movie.

Michael Bay had Jazz like he was some type of throw away character and he is not.

Optimus Prime, Jazz, Bumblebee, and Grimlock should never get killed in a Transformer movie. There are too many others characters that could get killed and no one would care.

it's good that he "died," now he can get a bigger car, and start kicking more butt than he did before.

my theory: they'll use the little piece of allspark to revive jazz, and use the rest of it to create the matrix.

I wish Jazz did not die, he was the only autobot that did.

I've actually begun to reconsider my earlier position on this. I liked Jazz's portrayal in the film and was disappointed to see him killed. I suppose it wouldn't be that far fetched for the Autobots to use the remaining fragment of the Allspark to regenerate Jazz's spark.

the corvette is definetely for tracks. sideswipe should be like a 350z or some other cool-looking car.

If it were up to me, Jazz would come back in the sequel as a Shelby GR-1.

2005fordshelbygr1concepsv1.jpg

I can't find it right this second, but I read recently somewhere that Jazz is definitely going to return in the sequel, but with a different color coating and a bulkier chassis.

woo 90 now, keep on the voting lol maybe right up to the announcement of the sequel, maybe someone who is working for the sequel might see this :heart:

I can't find it right this second, but I read recently somewhere that Jazz is definitely going to return in the sequel, but with a different color coating and a bulkier chassis.

Wikipedia.org:

In a recent interview, the movie staff tell of a rumor that Jazz will be rebuilt in the possible sequel as a tougher frame. Maintaining the movie look, but with a different color scheme and slight modifications. It is suspected that his restoration is possible with the fragment of Allspark found in Megatron's chest once he is killed.

i.e., this fragment that Optimus picked up.

Well since they seem to have a contract with GM and since Bumblebee was technically a concept car....lets keep up with the "concepts" I think this would be perfect for Jazz, IMO. I say give us more of what we as a general audience has ever seen.
conceptpr0.jpg

bring him the eff back!:cmad:

stupid if you ask me...

Soundwave(was that soundwave the radiobot??)edit: frenzy

gets his head chopped off and lives... why cant jazz be cut in half and survive????

Bumble was nearly cut in half and he survived:huh:

good for the story??? BAH! i call shenanigans... they trying to keep a brother down:cmad: :oldrazz:

Word....Jazz gotta return....

I think Jazz should stay dead. They needed one casualty and while I feel it would have been better to kill Ratchet (even though he was fave of the three: Jazz, Ironhide and Ratchet)...as Wheeljack could come in the sequel and take over repairs...Jazz was the one to go and should stay gone.

Word....Jazz gotta return....
to reply to the person that you replied to.....its because Frenzy came in contact with the Allspark and Jazz didnt...simple as that. But, I do think that Optimus will use the last little piece of the Allspark that is left to bring him back.

to reply to the person that you replied to.....its because Frenzy came in contact with the Allspark and Jazz didnt...simple as that. But, I do think that Optimus will use the last little piece of the Allspark that is left to bring him back.

frenzy was still alive after he was decapitated, his head turned into the phone, obviously someone didnt think it thoroughly how jazz would die and frenzy and bumblebee who suffer similar injuries dont but oh well, he still has a chance of returning if they writers want him back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"