• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transformers Second Lieutenant: The Jazz Apprectiation Thread

Aw man Jazz was great in the movie.

I too loved his final scene. Went out like a true warrior. I'm glad Prime acknowledged him at the end.

"Aww....Jazz". Wonderful moment. :csad:

Agreed, Jazz possibly had the most heroic scene in the movie when he stays and confronts Megatron despite being told to retreat.

And Prime's regret at his death was quite touching to me, i know it was only one line, but the way Cullen delivered it brought forth the right amount of emotion needed IMO. I do hope he comes back in a sequel, but not in a corny way.

HOLY CRAP, you're kidding me?!?

I didn't know that either! :wow:

I don't think Jazz was disposed in the sea, I'm pretty sure OP stashed him somewhere where he can bring him back for the sequel. :cwink: Here's hoping anyway.

In the movie novel, Jazz didn't have such a great death scene as in the movie. It sort of reminded me of a scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom when Indy's heart was almost ripped out of his chest. Megatron did something similar with Jazz's all spark in the book.

That would make it easier for him to come back though...hmm.....

Yeah i still preferred his movie death, it not only showed how powerful and aggressive Megatron is (which we say further in the OP fight), but it also showed how heroic Jazz was in confronting him when he literally had no chance of victory.

Can someone answer a question for me?

When the Autobots are at Sam's house, they are all sneaking around...EXCEPT Jazz! He only shows up later.

Where was he?

Can someone answer a question for me?

When the Autobots are at Sam's house, they are all sneaking around...EXCEPT Jazz! He only shows up later.

Where was he?

No, he was there.

When Ratchet fell on the 'transformer' :cwink: and blew it, he said "Ooh, that's tingly." Jazz just brushed him off.

Watch carefully, you'll see him.

No, he was there.

When Ratchet fell on the 'transformer' :cwink: and blew it, he said "Ooh, that's tingly." Jazz just brushed him off.

Watch carefully, you'll see him.
I thought that was Ironhide who told him, 'Yeah, sure' before turning and walking away. Guess I'll have to go and watch that scene again. Heck, I should probably go watch the whole movie again. I've only seen it 7 times so far.:cwink::woot::woot:

>^..^<

It was funny in the alley way when the autobots are being introduced & Jazz says "What Up *****'s".:D

I thought that was Ironhide who told him, 'Yeah, sure' before turning and walking away. Guess I'll have to go and watch that scene again. Heck, I should probably go watch the whole movie again. I've only seen it 7 times so far.:cwink::woot::woot:

>^..^<

Same here. I notice something different every time...and maybe it was Ironhide. Sheesh. I dunno. I was just so :wow: by the huge f'ing robots I wasn't paying attention to anything. :oldrazz:

It was funny in the alley way when the autobots are being introduced & Jazz says "What Up *****'s".:D

Yeah, that was a line that stood out alright!

^ Yeah, but he was under the windows to Sam's room when they were hiding in the yard.

I rewatched that scene yesterday and I noticed that Jazz does seem to be missing until Sam's parents barge into his room.

>^..^<

the first time we see him in that scene is when they have to hide and he's all "Oh, man!!!"

And i don't know if this has been mentioned before in this thread but isn't Jazz introduced by OP as his First Lieutenant? Was he demoted? :D

If you want to get technical, Frenzy was black as well, as his VA was Reno Wilson.

[YT]GD_XmCJ_Z2Y[/YT]

If you want to get technical, Frenzy was black as well, as his VA was Reno Wilson.

[YT]GD_XmCJ_Z2Y[/YT]

Nice find. Didn't know that. Looks like they didn't have to alter his voice at all. :up:

^ Yeah, but he was under the windows to Sam's room when they were hiding in the yard.

Yeah, I just watched that scene again and noticed that too.

I rewatched that scene yesterday and I noticed that Jazz does seem to be missing until Sam's parents barge into his room.

>^..^<

Yup...and whoever said it was Ironhide that reacted when Ratchet hit the power lines was right, I just wasn't paying attention. :oldrazz:

I loved Jazz's little magnetic contraption that he used to take the Sector 7 guys' weapons from them, i wonder could he have used that on a decepticon to drag them to him.

I loved Jazz's little magnetic contraption that he used to take the Sector 7 guys' weapons from them, i wonder could he have used that on a decepticon to drag them to him.

Good question.

I think if Jazz had aimed his blasters at Meg's spark, he could have put a hurting on him. But Megs was holding him upside down, so it was difficult for him to aim.

If you listen closely to when Megatron lands on Jazz, Jazz says "Is that all you got, Megatron?". Total ****in' badass.

Good question.

I think if Jazz had aimed his blasters at Meg's spark, he could have put a hurting on him. But Megs was holding him upside down, so it was difficult for him to aim.

Possibly, but lets face it, Jazz had no chance against Meg's, that what makes him more heroic.

And if he does come back, i hope he uses his hand magnet a bit more.

If you listen closely to when Megatron lands on Jazz, Jazz says "Is that all you got, Megatron?". Total ****in' badass.

Are you sure? Havent noticed that at all, i thought it was Megatron speaking. If its true it is ****ing AWESOME though. Such a cool character i hope he comes back.

Oh my god , i finally noticed it and yeah, Jazz is the biggest badass out of the autobots no doubt.

They gotta bring him back, he was just frigging awesome, and saying to Megatron "Is that all you got Megatron, is possibly my most favourite part of the movie now.

You know, it still irks me in the movie the way Ratchet and Ironhide both dont help Jazz when he stands against Megatron, they could have just taken pot-shots at Meg's from a distance just to help him out.

^They wanted to make it accurate to the cartoon...plotholes all over. :p

^I wouldnt consider it a plot-hole that Jazz had the guts to stand up to Megatron and the others didnt. To me it just mean Jazz was the bravest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"