SEGA and Nintendo's war in the 90's is being made into feature film

I'll only care about this if we see Mario fight Sonic.

Kinda funny that it is Sony that will make a movie about the so called war between Nintendo and Sega

This movie will be rated R for scenes of intense situational irony.

Disney needs to grow more, i wonder, what mine should they buy next after they end monopolising the highest grossing films in around 2017? If i were them, i would buy Dragon Ball and One Piece, with those 2 franchises alone, Disney would Basically have Japan in their hands, and would be a good preparation for the eventual Nintendo buying.

If this movie focusses entirely on the 3rd and 4th generation of consoles, then Sega can end up looking like the victorious hero at the end (with the inevitable expository text at the end telling the audience what happened after that).

I could see the film cover Kalinske's entire time there. It can end on E3 1995 followed by the Saturn failure and his depature from the company.

Followed by text about the Dreamcast, the switch to third party developer, Playstation, Nintendo 64, X-Box with a montage of Sega games from 2001-2007 on different systems, ending on Mario & Sonic At The Olympics in 2007.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"