Sequel Announced! Ant-Man and The Wasp

If they bring Janet back, I might get on board. Otherwise, a pass.

If they bring Janet back, I might get on board. Otherwise, a pass.

Bet Janet will be there. I have no doubt about it. The question is, who should play her...

I think the Janet plot thread is one they will address.

I wonder if they resolve the Mitch Carson plot in the next movie or wrap in up on AoS.

Bet Janet will be there. I have no doubt about it. The question is, who should play her...

I'm interest in seeing if she aged while trapped in the quantum realm. Janet has been outside of normal time and space in the void.

I think the Janet plot thread is one they will address.
IIRC Reed floated rescuing Janet as part of a(then hypothetical) sequel a while back. Whether they ultimately go in that direction is anyone's guess but after teasing Janet's continued existence in the QR near the end of the first movie I think it would be hard not to go there.

I'm certain Janet will be back. Both Douglas and Lilly were asked in an interview who they want to be cast as Janet as well (Douglas wants his wife CZJ, and Lilly wants Phiffier).

TIH? In fairness had they been more successful I think we may have seen a sequel by now.
Yeah, just watch the end of that movie (see: the origin of The Leader, Abomination not being killed, cliffhanger ending) to know that they were very much leaving it open to a potential sequel, and not intending it as a one-shot.

Had Disney not bought Marvel we probably would have gotten a TIH2 by now. But since they made the Sony/Spider-Man deal there's hope for a similar deal with Universal.

Are there any villains who reside in the Microverse like Annihilus in the Negative Zone?

I really like that they made Wasp the co-headliner with Ant-Man, which will be the first time Marvel has had a superheroine in the title. Maybe people can stop accusing Marvel of not pushing for female heroes.

Amazing news. Any Man is one of my favorite comicbook films ever, saw it way too many times in theaters. So happy they have enough confidence to approve of a sequel already. It must mean that Ant Man was a huge success?

This is great news.

Are there any villains who reside in the Microverse like Annihilus in the Negative Zone?

Psycho Man...

Ddgz4tR.jpg

of course its hard to say if he's part of the Fox deal or not...

Psycho Man...

Ddgz4tR.jpg

of course its hard to say if he's part of the Fox deal or not...
Thanks. Hopefully they have the rights to him. If not they can come up with something.

Very cool that Ant-Man is getting a sequel, and I'm sure it will be a much bigger hit if the character is a hit in Civil War. And Lilly as the Wasp is gonna be too much fun, I wonder if we'll see her in Infinity War.

Very cool that Ant-Man is getting a sequel, and I'm sure it will be a much bigger hit if the character is a hit in Civil War. And Lilly as the Wasp is gonna be too much fun, I wonder if we'll see her in Infinity War.

I expect all the superheroes to appear in IW, either one or both movies.

I thought they said they thought about putting her in IW but then decided not to but now that the sequel comes out before I'm hoping this means she'll be in.

I think a trip to the micro verse to find Janet has to be done in the sequel, it was teased at the very end of the first movie.

I won't know what to think until Zach Snyder weighs in.

it is time this section gets a new name, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"