Sequels Sequel title?

I really dig 'Suspended'.

Spider-Man: Homecoming
Spider-Man: Suspended
Spider-Man: Graduation

Spider-Man: Suspended :lmao:

RL though, if one dissapears from your team competing in a national competition without a proof of a really good reason you'd get a lot more than detention. so Peter is luck af.

What do we think the sequel will be called?

I think the title will probably tie-in to school again as with Homecoming. It's hard to think of many exciting school-related words though.

Seeing as Americans have a graduation after completing 'high school', the most plausible potential title IMO is probably 'Spider-Man: Graduation', with the film also seeing Peter Parker changing his mind about sticking to being a friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man and deciding to accept Tony's offer.
i do think Graduation or words relating to that wouldnt be used until the 3rd SH film, since Peter would be a senior by then and it would be more appropriate to use it for that.

so the 2nd movie... we know that Peter will be a Junior by then, BUT its gonna be after the events of Avengers Infinity War-- so as much as we think its gonna be titled all highscool-y, will that actually happen? i mean we know Homecoming is related to highscool life as it is a double meaning in RL, but i cant expect the 2nd movie to follow the same logic. the plot of SH2 would at least revolve around 3 main pillars of the Spideyverse-- Peter as a Junior, Peter as an Avenger(ish) and Peter as a survivor of the Infinity War. what on earth are we gonna call a movie like that?

Spider-Man: Alpha
Without including that unlikable jerk.

*just occurred to me over dinner*

Spiderman: Class Act

i do think Graduation or words relating to that wouldnt be used until the 3rd SH film, since Peter would be a senior by then and it would be more appropriate to use it for that.

so the 2nd movie... we know that Peter will be a Junior by then, BUT its gonna be after the events of Avengers Infinity War-- so as much as we think its gonna be titled all highscool-y, will that actually happen? i mean we know Homecoming is related to highscool life as it is a double meaning in RL, but i cant expect the 2nd movie to follow the same logic. the plot of SH2 would at least revolve around 3 main pillars of the Spideyverse-- Peter as a Junior, Peter as an Avenger(ish) and Peter as a survivor of the Infinity War. what on earth are we gonna call a movie like that?

I would be surprised if it's not a school-related subtitle. I think that will be the kind of title unique to this MCU franchise, just like Guardians of the Galaxy has the volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"