Shadow of War

Sorry to bump an old thread but I recently got this game and have been tearing my way through it and I hit a bit of a roadblock. I was trying to take out the overlord of Seregost and I had made his bodyguard a spy. However, when I entered the throne room, his bodyguard - despite having a little blue eye over him indicating that he was my spy - attacked me along with the other orcs. I then engaged in a battle with the overlord, his never ending reinforcements and my spy for well over an hour. I eventually defeated my spy (again) and branded him, actually turning him into an ally for real, however, it was to no avail and I ultimately got killed because the overlord heals himself REALLY fast, has a giant shield and is immune to frontal attacks, and is arrow proof. I eventually got him down to "broken" but I had to momentarily run away and suck the life out of some grunts to heal myself and by the time I got back to him (maybe 30 seconds later) he was almost already fully healed.

Anyway, back to the spy problem... apparently there was a glitch in the game with overlords in which your spies don't backstab them like they're supposed to and they attack you instead (oh, great!) but supposedly it got patched a year ago. Any ideas why it's still happening and whether there's anything I can do about it? The backstab option is what made taking out all of this overlord's warchiefs really easy, and they weren't 1/10 as tough of a fight as he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"