Shazam Shazam General Discussion and Speculation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see trailer then, of the 3 'new' DCEU films, this is my most anticipated.

Seems unlikely but I hope the trailer is released online after it’s shown at SDCC.

I can’t wait for this movie.
I think it’ll be something special.

If the VFX work for the trailer is complete then we can expect it to release online soon after the Hall H presentation.

WB showed a trailer for AQM in SDCC'17 but it wasn't unveiled to the public due to the unfinished nature of the CGI. Shazam might share the same fate.

I wish they would confirm if the likes of Michelle Borth are definitely in this movie.

I wish they would confirm if the likes of Michelle Borth are definitely in this movie.

About Michelle Borth, I have only seen her in one movie (or it's the only one I remember atm) and that was a B movie (Komodo vs Cobra). She looked very good. But is there anything special I'm missing out on?? Some folks were excited about her casting when it was rumored so what am I missing out on??

About Michelle Borth, I have only seen her in one movie (or it's the only one I remember atm) and that was a B movie (Komodo vs Cobra). She looked very good. But is there anything special I'm missing out on?? Some folks were excited about her casting when it was rumored so what am I missing out on??

Well she looks like the adult Mary and was well suited to Grace Fulton. They looked like they could easily be the same person. She used to be a regular in Hawaii Five-0 where she did some action. She was written out though because the whole show is a bit of a sausage fest. They only seem to have room enough for one female at a time, and Grace Park was the main female back then.

Well she looks like the adult Mary and was well suited to Grace Fulton. They looked like they could easily be the same person.

Hmmm. You are definitely onto something there.

I googled both and they do seem to have a rather strong resemblance. I can't wait to see how Borth looks in costume. She has a superb petite frame but who knows, maybe she put on some weight before filming her scenes. Either way, it's great that we have 2 stunning eye-candies in a kids/family movie. ;) :D

https://twitter.com/ponysmasher/status/1010028427959721984

David Sandberg
@ponysmasher

Me right now

soN8FVVL_o.jpg

Hmmm. You are definitely onto something there.

I googled both and they do seem to have a rather strong resemblance. I can't wait to see how Borth looks in costume. She has a superb petite frame but who knows, maybe she put on some weight before filming her scenes. Either way, it's great that we have 2 stunning eye-candies in a kids/family movie. ;) :D

This was from earlier in the thread.

DbjNd05VAAMeBJk.jpg

Michelle's face matched with Grace's face so that when you lined them up side by side they looked like a single face of the same person. The same is true of Billy and Shazam too.

Michelle's face matched with Grace's face so that when you lined them up side by side they looked like a single face of the same person. The same is true of Billy and Shazam too.

Damn. The top half looks eerie. I can definitely see kid Billy, Mary & Darla grow up to have that adult face. That's some great resemblance. Nice find. :up: :up:

That’s a tad too blurry for m me to really enjoy.

Seems unlikely but I hope the trailer is released online after it’s shown at SDCC.

I can’t wait for this movie.
I think it’ll be something special.

WB has been releasing trailers after their CC panels the last two or three years.

Yeah, I think at this stage of the game, there has to be some acknowledgment that expecting this stuff to stay convention-exclusive is just outdated as hell.

If you don't put it up yourself, someone will leak a blurry camera video. And if that somehow doesn't happen, someone will post a beat-for-beat teaser/trailer description for the masses. Either way, you're not really keeping anything on lockdown.

Odds on this one holding cards close to the chest or the trailer giving us a look at a transformed Billy AND Cav-el?

WB has been releasing trailers after their CC panels the last two or three years.

damn true only if the movie was a few weeks in production like aquaman last yeah the only showd unfinished footage for the Con Audience Exclusive but Like already Confirmed Aquaman will there and Shazam is now a long time in Post Production so that means they have finished VFX to show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"