The Dark Knight Rises SHH Post [Insert Movie/Role Here] & what do u think of Milo V. as Robin/Nightwing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleVision

Man - Myth - Legend
Reaction score
More on that at the link above. Another "Heroes" star, Milo Ventimiglia, tells MTV he wouldn't mind playing Robin:

"They've never done it right," he added, explaining why Robin has always seemed so dorky in the past. Asked how he'd change the Robin story, Ventimiglia offered up a single word that speaks chapters to comic fans: "Nightwing."

Read the full story at:
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6181
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2007/08/08...nd-robin-role/

(Also check out the original post for Missy Peregrym As WW- since there is no block for Wonder, post your thoughts on her on my thread!)

I think it's so cool to see actors stepping out and asking/hoping to receive the roles they want to play when it comes to superherores. And you know when they ask they have a vision for the character whether it's right or wrong.

So now I pose the question of Milo Ventimiglia as Robin/Nightwing. Sounds like this cat wants it bad. Sounds also like he has the right vision to do Robin and Nightwing justice. And if you watched Heroes Season 1 like I did, you know the man is off the chain. What do u think of him as Robin in the Batman sequels or Nightwing? Maybe even has a spin-off for Nightwing? I can definitely see it. Homeboy's got skills and he's an impressive actor.

FROM MTV:
Naturally, the talk then turned to the role Ventimiglia had chosen as his dream gig. His answer? “Robin,” he grinned, referring to the embattled Batman buddy most recently seen in the person of Chris O’Donnell in the late Nineties.

When reminded that Dick Grayson typically signals the downfall of a Batman franchise, Ventimiglia insisted that current Dark Knight mastermind Christopher Nolan could bring enough of an edge to the character to make him worthwhile. The “Heroes” star added that he was a big fan of Nolan’s “Batman Begins,” and that if the writer/director ever put out a casting call for a Robin in a future Batman flick, he’d move faster than The Penguin at an umbrella sale.

“They’ve never done it right,” he added, explaining why Robin has always seemed so dorky in the past. Asked how he’d change the Robin story, Ventimiglia offered up a single word that speaks chapters to comic fans: “Nightwing.”
Naturally, if Nolan were to ever address Robin and/or Nightwing, it would be his prerogative to alter the origin story as he saw fit. But, with Ventimiglia’s look and athleticism, he would be a perfect choice for the role if it were to happen in the next few years. And if this Boy ever gets to fulfill his Wonder, remember you heard it here first.

Milo V. as Nightwing? There's possibilities.... Nolan may not be around forever to do more than three movies....

im in the middle, i like milo but his acting is kinda bland. Unless he gets a lil beter then yes for nightwing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"