The Dark Knight Rises Heroes’ Star Hopes To Land Robin Role

i think he is just refering to ''remaking'' the batman franchise, but i think he ment to say ''reboot'' or ''restart''.

robin is NOT a sucky character. might as well hate batman. robin has been around as long as batman has minus 1 year or something...and you're wrong. batman could have died plenty of times without his partners. whether it was robin, nightwing, batgirl, huntress, w/e.

anyways...i wouldnt mind a teen titans movie with nightwing. but if nightwing randomly showed up in a batman movie, THEN i would have a problem with it.

I don't follow Teen Titans so I could care less who they cast in there, but this guy has no chance in hell of ever being cast in a Batman film as Robin.

I like him on Heroes but he doesn't fit Robin or Nightwing in any way.

i dont think any actor has a chance of being cast as robin. cuz well...there probably wont be a robin. lol.

robin is NOT a sucky character. might as well hate batman. robin has been around as long as batman has minus 1 year or something...and you're wrong. batman could have died plenty of times without his partners. whether it was robin, nightwing, batgirl, huntress, w/e.

anyways...i wouldnt mind a teen titans movie with nightwing. but if nightwing randomly showed up in a batman movie, THEN i would have a problem with it.

I'll admit that I did like Robin in Teen Titans, but other than that I'll have to continue to say that Robin was at least for me a complete annoyance. And most of the times Batman was put in a position of the victim, Robin was to blame. He’d do some stupid, juvenile thing and Batman would have to go rescue him, putting himself at risk doing so.

No offense to you Robin lovers out there...

but the ONLY rendition of Robin I've EVER liked

was Blue Jay from "Bat Thumb"

“They’ve never done it right,” he added, explaining why Robin has always seemed so dorky in the past. Asked how he’d change the Robin story, Ventimiglia offered up a single word that speaks chapters to comic fans: “Nightwing.”

He would look like a great older Robin who's about to fly the coop and make switch and he'd be a great Nightwing, he has that Jim Lee/Hush kind of Nightwing look. He's got my vote.

I'm tired of people from Heroes being mentioned for film roles in superhero movies. Yeah, they were in a superhero TV show, but that only further shoehorns them into superhero roles. Let the movies avoid the comparison with the TV show.

Milo, in particular, is too old. He's 30. That's too old to start doing a Spider-Man trilogy, let alone playing Robin.

I also think Henry Cavill would be tight as Nightwing, not necessarily Robin, the dude is 24, and I believe about 6'1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"