SHH Secret Santa '08

Why wouldn't I? I am an awesome gift giver. My gift receiver will love anything I give them and ask for more. Belee dat.

/wonders who got me

:)

I have an idea for what I want to do for my victi... erm... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

First I was under the impression there was going to be an actual exchange in addresses.

Does anyone really trust anyone on here?

Ok...I have some ideas going for my victim...I just don't know how to make them not look like giant pieces of e-poopoo. :csad:

I got google images last year. Not complaining or anything. :o

My person is going to get a good one from me, I can tell you that! :)

We got two days ya'll!

And my present's pretty much done...I just need to put everything together (it'll make sense when you see it).

Mine is done, but I'm waiting till later tomorrow to send it. I hope he/she likes it :)

Last edited:
Apatow Crew I am your secret santa. I made you a couple forum sigs. I hope you like them.

crewsig.jpg

crewsig2.jpg

Mine's done. I'll post it when I get home. :)

Nell2thaIzzay, I am your secret santa. I don't know much about you, but I did discover you are a huge X Men fan so I had Aeghast whip up some avatars for you. They feature the X Men in thier different incarnations over the years. I hope you like them :)

xmen100x100po0.gif

xmen2100x100wv7.gif

JP, I am your Secret Santa. :)

I asked a mutual friend's advice, and they came up with some very nice art... and I used it to make you an avy!

Edit:

Here's a variation, if you ever want to inflict mass seizures to hype posters...

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Mr. Todd, I am your Secret Santa!!!

:wow:

I made this for you:
todd.jpg

It's you as Sweeney Todd!! Hope you like it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"