SHH Secret Santa '08

JP, I am your Secret Santa. :)

I asked a mutual friend's advice, and they came up with some very nice art... and I used it to make you an avy!

Edit:

Here's a variation, if you ever want to inflict mass seizures to hype posters...

Merry Christmas!
Anyone who knows some of my past avvys knows I LOVE giving the Hype! seizures! I will use this once Christmas is over. And, haha, how did you get my drawing?

Thanks, Eggy! :grin:

Mr. Todd, I am your Secret Santa!!!

:wow:

I made this for you:
todd.jpg

It's you as Sweeney Todd!! Hope you like it. :)

OMG THAT IS AWESOME! :D

Ring Deacon, I am your Secret Santa. :D

10yniv9.gif

Mr. Todd, I am your Secret Santa!!!

:wow:

I made this for you:
todd.jpg

It's you as Sweeney Todd!! Hope you like it. :)

Holy crap, that is too cool.

My present is almost finished, had some PC trouble the last couple of days.

Eggyman!!

I am your secret Santa.

My present for you is best viewed via PM... so go have a looksee and have a great Christmas! :woot:

the-Dark-Knight I'am your secret santa and I sent it to you VIA Pm. Its pretty neat if you ask me but i didnt make it due to my scanner being broke so I had to improvise.

xm69ld.jpg

Holy ****, that's awesome.

Now for the record I did'nt make it but i found it and thought hey this would be cool!

Last edited:
Matt, I'm your secret Santa!

And for you I have something stupid. :o

mattchristmaske4.png

If you need it in another size, let me know. :cwink:

Eggyman!!

I am your secret Santa.

My present for you is best viewed via PM... so go have a looksee and have a great Christmas! :woot:

A very very splendid present. :D

I'm going to 'use' it now.

*zip*

"Use" it to your heart's content. Hope to send you more in the near future! :o

I am knowsbleed's secret Santa. I am not good with graphic art, so...originally I was going to use my moderatorly powers to change his name back to nosebleed. He declined. :csad:

And so I've decided how else can I honor a Hype legend like knowsbleed? And then it hit me. I am going to immortalize knowsbleed with an extensive article about his legendary tenure at the Hype in the Hypecyclopedia!

At the moment I cannot find the Hypecyclopedia so there is a good chance that knowsbleed will have the added honor of being the first entry of Hypecyclopedia, Volume 2!

Due to the need to do research to make an article worthy of knowsbleed, look for this to be up by the new year.

Happy Christmas, buddy :up:

Matt, I'm your secret Santa!

And for you I have something stupid. :o

mattchristmaske4.png

If you need it in another size, let me know. :cwink:

:up: That's really cool. I set it as my desk top. Thanks very much Venman :yay: Merry Christmas!

:up: That's really cool. I set it as my desk top. Thanks very much Venman :yay: Merry Christmas!

Glad you like it. Only have my PC back since yesterday evening so I had to hurry. :grin: Merry Christmas!

I'm jokersminion secret santa sooooooo I got you...

Batman to wear a Santa hat:

batbahhumbug-1.jpg

Joker has a present for you:

Jokerspresent.jpg

& cupcakes...
Christmascupcakes.jpg

Jaycaz I was your secret santa, merry christmas.

97ryxd.jpg

I am knowsbleed's secret Santa. I am not good with graphic art, so...originally I was going to use my moderatorly powers to change his name back to nosebleed. He declined. :csad:

And so I've decided how else can I honor a Hype legend like knowsbleed? And then it hit me. I am going to immortalize knowsbleed with an extensive article about his legendary tenure at the Hype in the Hypecyclopedia!

At the moment I cannot find the Hypecyclopedia so there is a good chance that knowsbleed will have the added honor of being the first entry of Hypecyclopedia, Volume 2!

Due to the need to do research to make an article worthy of knowsbleed, look for this to be up by the new year.

Happy Christmas, buddy :up:

Thanks Matt! Sounds like it should be a funny read... though I don't think the article should be incredibly long as I have not done too much during my tenure here at the Hype (besides that one thing). I'm sure most people didn't know me from before as I was a big time lurker... that and the fact that this was sort of a shared account between my brother and I.

But I look forward to it with great ardor. Hopefully you can embellish it a little to garner a chuckle or two from the readers here. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"