SHH Secret Santa

Abaddon

Watching
Reaction score
I can't think of a good introduction, but for those of you aren't familiar with how a secret santa works basically one person is given the identity of another person they have to give a gift to. No one involved is aware of who's giving them a gift until Christmas Eve/Day. So if you're interested sign up and I'll list your names below. When enough names are up I'll pm the identity of the person you'll be required to give a gift to. Find out what that person likes and get them something good(Be creative!). I suggest you all have visually engaging gifts. On Christmas Day you can show up in this thread and reveal yourself along with your gift. mmkay?:huh::up:

For Further clarification: No real gifts are involved. There will be no exchange of personal information. All persons will reveal their gifts on Christmas Day unless there are extenuating circumstances which i should be notified of. Gawd.:whatever:

Participants:

ANTHONYNASTI
Dr. Victor Lensherr
Tangled Web
BagderPhil
The Last Meatbag
Tzarinna
Ultimate Movie-Man
Fruity
Farmerfran
Calvin
StorminNorman
Darthphere
J Alba's Lover
Gotendbz-2
Teddy
Muertevilla
Spidermanluvr28
Heypapajinx
Iceman/Psylocke
Exploding Boy
Catman
Elisha Cuthbert
Enterthemadness
Brutal
Batattack
BlackHardKnight
Spidey-Jason
Eddie Brock Jr.
Socrates
Mee
Venom Drool
Darren Daring
Socrates
vibeke_t
Kmack
04nbod
Johnny DC
Babs Gordon
Canadian Rider
Halcohol
Danger Mouse
Ash J. Williams

I don't know what I'll get anyone, but sign me up.

I'll sign up...can it be a digital work of art or something? If not don't sign me up coz I can't pay for postage of a real present :o

But in the end, I still get to decide what to give right? If so I'm in.

You can give whatever you want, even if it's something you can't actually give.

Secret Santas usually have a price cap. I say we set this one at 50 cents. Considering you can't physically give the gift, it'll be better for creativity.

Calvin said:
Secret Santas usually have a price cap. I say we set this one at 50 cents. Considering you can't physically give the gift, it'll be better for creativity.
Considering you can't physically give the gift, how about free? :cmad::heart::meow:

I'll wait till we get about 30 people and then I'll start sending out pm's.

J Alba's Lover said:
Okay so what's everyone going to get me?
A condom, so we can enjoy the look of complete and utter confusion on your face.

Calvin said:
A condom, so we can enjoy the look of complete and utter confusion on your face.
The gift that keeps on giving. :D

Sign me up. Santa Clause is comin' in his big ol' pick'em-up truck this year.

sure.
i'll totally do it.
it's not like i haven't spent enough of gifts already this year!:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"