SHH Secret Santa '08

Since it's well past the due date I will post who had who so you know who sucks:
Giver on the left, who they are making it for on the right.

knowsbleed had Eggyman
Eggyman had JP
The Apatow Crew had Dr. Watson
JP had Mr. Todd
JayCaz had Hush
Ring Deacon had The Apatow Crew
Matt had knowsbleed
The-Dark-Knight had Venman
jokersminion had CashforStash
Dr. Watson had Nell2ThaIzzay
Mr. Todd had Ring Deacon
Spider-Man Luvr28 had jokersminion
CashforStash had JayCaz
Nell2ThaIzzay had Spider-Man Luvr28
Hush had The-Dark-Knight
Venman had Matt

SO SHAME ON ALL THOSE WHO MISSED THE DEADLINE and/or ARE LAZY BASTARDS

That's right, tell um.

Is there still a chance to give the stuff out. I haven't been on much the last few days til tonight.

Um.:csad: Sorry about that i've been really busy, That said i will get round to it soon.:yay:

*Gets shotgun and points it to T-D-K.* I'll give you one more day. if it ain't done tomorrow, my boys will come and get you.

:oldrazz:

Take your time, no rush.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, read the whole of last years Secret Santa thread! There are always people who do it late, or not at all. I think Mods got involved last time.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, read the whole of last years Secret Santa thread! There are always people who do it late, or not at all. I think Mods got involved last time.

Hehe... your gift from TDK last year was an awesome and well thought out present. Be thankful.

Hey, I'm sorry I'm late, I haven't been at my place for about a week for the holidays, and tons and tons of work before that.

I haven't forgotten about my "victim", I will have my present for them tomorrow.

I apologize for forgetting to submit it prior to the holidays, but I didn't forget about the Secret Santa. I'll have it posted when I finally get back home tomorrow.

I've never even heard or seen that person on here ever.:o

I'm sorry I'm late, I have your present, I just haven't been home in a week to post it, and it's on my other computer back home.

I will have your present for you tomorrow.

And yes, shame on me, I should have posted it before I left for the holidays :( I feel so bad about it.

Hey, I'm sorry I'm late, I haven't been at my place for about a week for the holidays, and tons and tons of work before that.

I haven't forgotten about my "victim", I will have my present for them tomorrow.

I apologize for forgetting to submit it prior to the holidays, but I didn't forget about the Secret Santa. I'll have it posted when I finally get back home tomorrow.

Hey nell, your present is a few pages back :)

I'm sorry I'm late, I have your present, I just haven't been home in a week to post it, and it's on my other computer back home.

I will have your present for you tomorrow.

And yes, shame on me, I should have posted it before I left for the holidays :( I feel so bad about it.

Haha. Alright.

Hey nell, your present is a few pages back :)

I know, I saw, they are awesome, thank you!

I just want to wait to use them until I give my gift to Spider-ManLuvr. I don't feel right using my gift when I haven't given mine yet.

But both of those avatars are pretty awesome man, thank you.

Haha. Alright.

Here I have it for ya. I made you a wallpaper:

12801024.jpg

I hope you like it, I'm not the greatest when it comes to graphics design. I know that you post a lot of news articles and stuff, so I got the inspiration for this from that.

Here I have it for ya. I made you a wallpaper:

12801024.jpg

I hope you like it, I'm not the greatest when it comes to graphics design. I know that you post a lot of news articles and stuff, so I got the inspiration for this from that.

You know my two favorite superheroes now.:brucebat::spidey: I laughed reading at it hehe. Oh, you spelled Tobey's last name wrong..but I still love it anyway so it's okay. :o:heart::heart: SML approved.:spidey:

I'm jokersminion secret santa sooooooo I got you...

Batman to wear a Santa hat:

batbahhumbug-1.jpg

Joker has a present for you:

Jokerspresent.jpg

& cupcakes...
Christmascupcakes.jpg
Thank you soooo much!! *big hugs* my present rocks and so do you!!

as for my present for CashforStash I am soooo sorry I didnt get your present to you on time. I was laid off work for two weeks and have had no internet until today. I promise I will get it to you, better late than never, I hope...sorry I suck :(

as for my present for CashforStash I am soooo sorry I didnt get your present to you on time. I was laid off work for two weeks and have had no internet until today. I promise I will get it to you, better late than never, I hope...sorry I suck :(

All you deadbeat Santas... bolded are the golden words. Heed or bleed! :cmad:

Ah no problem man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"