SHH Secret Santa '08

Star

Slurr
Reaction score
The Holidays are here! Time to shovel in the cookies, brave the malls, and have fun with family and friends.
secret_santa_trans.gif

Also... why not add that little extra bit of stress by exchanging e-presents with your fellow SHH members?! Seriously though, it's fun.

For those of you who don't know (get out from under the rock you're under), a Secret Santa involves giving a gift to someone randomly chosen for you. You may not even know them-- that's the fun in it. Last year turned out great, and since no one has organized it yet I figured I would be the brave soul to do so.

Sign up here if you're interested. When there are enough people (I'm hoping about 25ish), I'll send out the PMs telling you who to get your gift for.

Considering how much fun I had doing this last year I consider this to be my gift to you all--> I don't get to participate because of my organization :( :cwink:

The Rules:

-There is no physical gift exchange. No money is to be spent- this is all about creativity. Create something visually exciting and AMAZING with your computer... I know you can do it.

-DO NOT REVEAL YOURSELF AS THE SECRET SANTA. Not until Christmas Eve or Christmas Day (Dec. 24th or Dec 25th)

-You may not be familiar with the person you are assigned to. That's part of the fun! You have to investigate... interrogate their friends... read their profiles... become their creepy, gift creating stalker.

-No re-gifting :o Also no 'google searching the day of' :csad:

-After PM's are sent (I will send them around Dec. 12th) YOU CAN'T BACK OUT. Unless something absolutely horrible has happened to you, you're stuck doing it. Or you'll face my wrath. I'm like the Grinch. Maybe I'll make something special and erotic for whoever gets forgotten (which is bound to happen due to laziness)... maybe.

Here are some examples from last year:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=13626519&postcount=84

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=13630671&postcount=114

And clearly the best one:o :
http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=13628066&postcount=91

OK SO SIGN UP HERE!

Participants:
Venman
Hush
knowsbleed
Nell2ThaIzzay
The Apatow Crew
Eggyman
JayCaz
Ring Deacon
Matt
The-Dark-Knight
jokersminion
Dr. Watson
CashforStash
Spider-Man Luvr28
Mr. Todd
JP

Last edited:
I'm scared. :csad:

And, besides, no gift can outdo the one I received last year. :o:up:

Why the hell not? Sign me right the **** up.

Great im going to get knowsbleed.

No, I hardly know him and his avatar scares me a great deal. lol

LOL that was funny.

I'll give it a try. Though my ability to create is limited to microsoft paint.

I'll give it a try. Though my ability to create is limited to microsoft paint.

If someone makes you a 100x100 avy, you'll have to use it or it'll be ungrateful. :applaud

But...but...my small avatar is a staple of the Hype. :csad:

Curses. You've thwarted me once again Eggyman. But I shall have my revenge! :pal:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"