Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #3: Captives!

Well, I am leaving for work now. If this completes before I am done, chase will post results. I'll be back by 11pm tonight.

Later my darlings :)

Thanks. I've said for a few years that I don't want anymore kids (we have 2 daughters) but my wife always wanted another one. Then a few days ago she told me she was pretty sure she was pregnant and I was like 'groan' and she was trying to be encouraging and has been thinking of names and everything. So I convinced myself it'd be okay. Then today she took the test and it came back posative and I surprisingly became very excited! But suddenly she was like "I don't want another baby, I can't do this agian!!" And she started crying.

And the overly sensative and emotional pregnancy starts!

Thanks. I've said for a few years that I don't want anymore kids (we have 2 daughters) but my wife always wanted another one. Then a few days ago she told me she was pretty sure she was pregnant and I was like 'groan' and she was trying to be encouraging and has been thinking of names and everything. So I convinced myself it'd be okay. Then today she took the test and it came back posative and I surprisingly became very excited! But suddenly she was like "I don't want another baby, I can't do this agian!!" And she started crying.

congrays jewhob

name the baby after the winner lol

Congrats Jewhob. This year you can go as Arnold in Junior for Halloween!

CC Combs sounds better lol

Not to get too Loungey (?), but I just went through the exact same thing. We have two daughters and we just had a baby boy 5 months ago. It has it's obstacles, but it's great having a big family.

I want 40 kids in hopes that 1 will become very wealthy and take care of the rest of us.

I am currently working on making the perfect wife. I am mixing Kate, Octomom, and that Duggard lady's DNA together to make the perfect baby machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"