Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #7: Stand By Me!

I hate Pittsburgh cause the Steelers own my Browns :csad:

Except for the last game they played :cwink:

I hate Pittsburgh cause the Steeler own my Browns :csad:

Except for the last game they played :cwink:

Lucky win. :oldrazz:

Hopefully Holmgren can turn you guys around. I'd like our top rivals to actually play well for the sake of competition. Still, I doubt anyone will until you guys have new ownership. Lerner is so focused on his soccer teams that he just throws the Browns his table scraps to spend with. :(

Lucky win. :oldrazz:

Hopefully Holmgren can turn you guys around. I'd like our top rivals to actually play well for the sake of competition. Still, I doubt anyone will until you guys have new ownership. Lerner is so focused on his soccer teams that he just throws the Browns his table scraps to spend with. :(

I 100% agree. Browns-Steelers is a great rivalry! But, it's not a rivalry when 1 team always loses.

I'll be the first OSU fan to tell you, I miss Michigan right now :csad:

do we seriously have to wait til 1am?

Also, why is DC so quiet all the time? Come talk trash, guys. :(

they must have these... lives i keep hearing about

Okay, FINE! Results time!

Vote #1

CelticPredator!!!

Vote #2

CelticPredator!!!

Vote #3

CelticPredator!!!

Vote #4

KALEL114!!!

Vote #5

KALEL114!!!

Vote #6

CelticPredator!!!

That's all the votes...but tribal council is not over! There is a development

Ladies and Gentleman, A POWER-UP HAS BEEN USED!!!

Team Marvel declared to use this Power-Up:

JUGGERNAUGHT!!!

juggernaut2ov1.jpg

When Cain Marko found the Ruby of Cyttorak, he became the unstoppable Juggernaught! Able to take on the likes of the X-Men himself, the Juggernaught can take any form of punishment dished out at him, and laugh it off like he was getting hit with a foam bat. This kind of power makes him dangerous to the entire Marvel Universe!

Your power-up reflects this. By declaring this power-up, you may pick 1 player on the opposing team, and make him immune during Tribal Council. For this to go into effect, you must declare its use before tribal council ends or results begin being posted. Anytime before either of those happen make it valid. Once put into effect, I'll put up a poll, and you will vote on who to make immune. This will be announced publicly after votes are revealed, no time before.

Use this power-up WISELY!!!

Marvel's majority has selected CelticPredator for immunity...so all his votes are DQ'ed. So 2nd most votes leaves, and 2nd most is...

KALEL114!!!

Poor Kal. Has the 2nd most votes, and yet has to go home. 2 straight non-juries after your 3rd place in Survivor and 2 wins in Hype Mole. It's just not been a good run, but I must send you a message. That message is...

evilsupes2.jpg

*I apologize for the bad GTFO pic, but I had to make this one so you wouldn't all riot :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"