Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #4: Civil War

I'm getting into all this :cmad:

EVERYONE! Distract SF!!!

LALALALALALALA LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted!!! THERE :cmad:

I might have some other news to tell you also in a few!

Ladies and gentleman...THE GAME'S FIRST POWER-UP HAS BEEN DECLARED!!!

Dr. Watson of Team DC has declared to use the following Power-Up:

ROGUE!!!

rogue.jpg

This saucy member of the X-Men is quite the bruiser. I mean, she can fly, has super strength, and with her good looks and charm, bend men to her will. But, this is not what makes Rogue unique. What really makes her unique is her mutant power: the ability to drain your life force and temporarily take hold of your mutant power.

Your power up reflects that unique quality in Rogue. By declaring this power-up, you may steal any 1 power-up from the opposing tribe. BUT, you must declare this power-ups use before the other team can declare their power-up you want. Your team captain will choose which power up from the opposing team's list.

Use this power up WISELY!

Seeing as though Team Marvel has just 1 powerup, DC has opted to steal it. I'm sorry Team Marvel, but your new and shiny Power-Up (Misfit) has been stolen by Team DC!!!

Muhahahahahahahahaha

:( Bastards. I say that with love.

meh so what, we'll still beat ya with no power ups

First you steal our graph, now our power :(

DC = Definitely Clever :)

Interesting new power-up...

Its the best we could hope for. The powerup doesn't give them a real advantage. All we need to do is keep discussions in PM. There's only six of us, it shouldn't be too hard to do the challenge in PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"