The Dark Knight Should Bats costume change?

Mr. Socko said:
He bought 10,000 of the front face pieces. Now the side jaw pieces.

And he's a billionaire so what's it matter...

yeah, you're right...i gotta stop drinkin

bb8em.jpg

This, minus the white eyes, is what I'd like to see. Similar to what we have, but a bit more organic and less patchworked.

The forehead looks a little too big.

But not to shabby.

Artist on the boards who made that. I thought I should credit him.

Sandman138 said:
bb8em.jpg

This, minus the white eyes, is what I'd like to see. Similar to what we have, but a bit more organic and less patchworked.
Darken the logo a bit and... :up:

Sandman138 said:
Artist on the boards who made that. I thought I should credit him.

Oh ok, I thought you were meaning "The" Bane.

get rid of those darned aweful cape clips, make the mouth opening less round, cowl sleeker

Wushuboy said:
get rid of those darned aweful cape clips, make the mouth opening less round, cowl sleeker

Agree, overall with the clasps thing.

Only minor changes, please. We don't want this kind of crap again:
Detective241.jpg

it's going to change anywho, otherwise how are they going to get kids to buy the newer toys....

The suit should be more steamlined: In other words, more slender and slick looking. OTher than that, that it's.

Octoberist said:
The suit should be more steamlined: In other words, more slender and slick looking. OTher than that, that it's.

I agree we don't need a massive shift from Begins. Just keep it simple with minor changes. I hated how the last franchise changed every thing for the manor, to the cave ,and even the Batmobile. Just keep a tight cohesiveness to the series.:up:

no changes should be made they should just leave it alone

lets not get into the lame fancy upgrades like what happened after Batman Returns or after Michael Keaton left the first series of movies

/\yea my sediments exactly

but i would like to know why in that issue Batman had to change colors of costumes?

HughJackFan420 said:
/\yea my sediments exactly

but i would like to know why in that issue Batman had to change colors of costumes?

Sediment: (noun) matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.

Sentiment: (noun) a view of or attitude toward a situation or event; an opinion.

:o

honestly the only thing i want fixed is i wanna see scallops at the end of batmans cape ALL THE TIME. was i the only one bothered by this? batmans cape was always plain flat except when he was gliding and you could see his wing span. it pissed me off.

i wouldnt mind seeing a newly designed utility belt. i could deal with the same one, but would mind seeing bigger pockets- just to look more believable useful.

i dont see why people want a slimmer batman. last time i checked batman's pretty thick guy. and that goes the same for the neck of the cowl. hes meant to look for menacing, more threatening, so why would you want him smaller than the bad guys?

Sandman138 said:
Sediment: (noun) matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.

Sentiment: (noun) a view of or attitude toward a situation or event; an opinion.

:o
You should join the Grammar Squad. We're always looking for new members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"