BvS Should they change the costume for the sequel?

As much as I liked the suit in MoS, I'd like to see minor changes.

All of the black trim needs to go; it was a poor design decision in an attempt to bring balance to the suit. I'd suggest replacing all of that with a subdued yellow belt and be done with it. Otherwise, the texture, color, and emblem works very well.

Of course not... The suit is perfect... No to the other pijama looks... That was past... This is the present

I love the suit as is, but I'd prefer that it appear a more vibrant blue in the sequel. I also don't care for the midriff design, but it honestly wasn't all that noticeable in the film. It only bugs me from side angles.

I think eveything about the MOS suit is perfect and shouldn't be touched, the suit needs to be adapted into the comics. It's the first time I wasn't embarrassed for Superman because of the costume he was wearing.
The colors are beautiful, the cape texture is nice yet regal and the length of the cape gives it a medieval knight feel to it.

Last edited:
I haven't seen MOS yet, but I have seen the pics of S-man's suit and I see no reason to change it. I think it looks perfectly fine and Cavill looks terrific in in it (and this coming from a comic book traditionalist)

I thought the suit was perfect. No point changing it for the sake of it. Just focus on changing what was wrong with the film, rather than focus on trivial costume adjustments. FFS, you'd think this is a seamstress convention.

Maybe they can make the suit a little brighter, just to got a better visual contrast with Batman. Otherwise, I'm fine with the one from MOS. Very close from perfect.

Last edited:
The new suite is by FAR the greatest rendition they could of came up with the iconic status of a fresh take. Couldn't be better. If you bring in the Bat and if you were make changes, simply make Supe's shade of blue and red brighter. Maybe a SLIGHT change in neckline, but not much else. They got the suite RIGHT in design and visual in MOS.

To be honest, I didn't really like the suit as much...

With new technology, they still end up with a man in a rubber suit (imagine, Kryptonians are hundreds of thousands of years more advanced than us)... I think a more fluid/hi-tech material would be great... needs a combination of both 'real' and cgi to add a layer to it... (not full cgi like green lantern)...

I think that the suit should stay the same because it's already been given a backstory, so changing for the sake of changing it wouldn't make sense... and it's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"