Should Clark drive or take pulic transportation?

This one. It's already colorful like him. :p :p

clooney1.jpg

LOL, when I say what looks best in a scene, that is not at all what I mean.

That may sell kids toys, but it looks way out of place in a Batman movie.

Hey, I just love to be sarcastic sometime. Or something like that. :D

I remember a comic book starting with Clark intentionally missing the train and making a big fuss about it on the platform so that people will notice him. We read in the boxes (his thoughts) that he tries to miss the train at least once a week to help his disguise as Clark.
He then catches the next one, a monorail similar to the one in Begins. While in the train we read in the boxes that he likes taking the train and being around people, kids, old men, women, business men, etc.

The train could be a stylized elevated train like the one in Begins giving Metropolis not only a comic book feature, but a nice decoration. Also, with Clark riding the elevated train, we can get a first glimpse of Metropolis like we did when Bruce rode the monorail going to the theatre with his parents.

Not a bad topic and it is something the writers and directors would have to give some thought to. Just watch Lois and Clark to see him riding in taxis. Sometimes he and lois drove around in a jeep, either a company car or lois'. He has long distances to travel so it would make since that occassionally you'd see him take a cab or something. Pilot of lois and clark he was getting out of a cab.

He wouldn't want to make anyone suspicious about how he can travel from his apartment to the daily planet without ever taking transportation. So if how fast he gets there isn't an issue then sure could use transportation, especially if he's with someone. Otherwise he'd just use superspeed to do his thing.

And remember he grew up in smallville, he brobably road a bus and then drove a truck to get where he needed. He didn't just run everywhere. The whole point of being clark is live a human life.

Last edited:
he should get around on a pogo stick. duh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"