Should Hans Zimmer borrow from the John Williams score?

Zimmer isn't doing the score. And the Williams theme won't be used, either. So...one for two. :O

I wouldn't be opposed to a different approach to the music altogether...something other than the de rigueur orchestral/thematic stuff throughout. Maybe more percussive/less melodic stuff, and even some hard rock combined with orchestral like he did with 300. Could be cool to give this Superman version a meaner, more impactful modern feel. But not Zimmer-like.

OMFG! How the hell???? I'm Actually speechless!!! Please don't let Hans Zimmer do this I don't want another Dark Knight theme for a superhero film, Superman is the epitome of hero films it needs that Williams score, in Superman Returns it wasn't used well at all that why it didn't stick out.

Please use Williams score!

Relax, the man is not doing the score. He admitted he wasn't capable of.

MODS PLEASE CLOSE OR MERGE THIS THREAD so we can avoid confusion!!!

I wouldn't be opposed to a different approach to the music altogether...something other than the de rigueur orchestral/thematic stuff throughout. Maybe more percussive/less melodic stuff, and even some hard rock combined with orchestral like he did with 300. Could be cool to give this Superman version a meaner, more impactful modern feel. But not Zimmer-like.

Don't make me throw up.

And I agree this thread should of been closed the moment Zimmer debunked this terrible rumor.

Don't make me throw up.

And I agree this thread should of been closed the moment Zimmer debunked this terrible rumor.

Could be a cool new direction to go with Superman movie music. Update the feel of things.

But I'm sure whatever Hanz Zimmer comes up with, it'll be epic and amazing.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"