The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Should Hans Zimmer return?

Green Goblin

Crawling on walls
Reaction score
Based mainly on his work in ASM2 do you want him back? If not, who? Horner, Young, Hell what about Elfman? Is Zimmer's work in other films good enough for you to give him another go at the score?

As foe me I loved the score. One of my favourites and a step up from Horner's work which I generally liked.

...I kinda wish Horner stayed, and I want him to return! (runs)

So, no. No Hans Zimmer for me.

Yes. Big improvement over Horner. Tacky, but an improvement. Loved the darker tones like w/ Harry.

A good lot was Hornerish. I liked that as it kept consistancy.

If I could get anyone to return, I'd want it to be Horner. But as I know that's highly unlikely at this point, I'd be happy with Hans returning. I do think he did a good job.

The score was forgettable. I lost hope for a great Spidey score when the best in the business couldn't knock it out of the park.

The score was forgettable. I lost hope for a great Spidey score when the best in the business couldn't knock it out of the park.

Forgettable? I'm Spider-Man was simple, fun and exciting.

No idea what's up with Horner hate.

I wouldn't mind having him back for ASM3, honestly.

Why is there no "I love Zimmer's other music but didn't like the one in ASM2, so I hope he doesn't return"?

I would love for Horner to return for the next one, best overall score of any Spidey movie IMO.

To be honest,I didn't notice the music.Like at all,so maybe it was a weaker score.

I didn't mind Horner,but his style is just too linked to Star Trek for me,so it ultimately felt like a distraction in TASM.

I would love for Horner to return for the next one, best overall score of any Spidey movie IMO.

I'd love for both of them to do ASM3.

Have Horner do the emotional stuff, and have Zimmer take care of the score during the dramatic fights and stuff.

[YT]/watch?v=iCqFq65HOx0[/YT]

This one from Horner Still gives me goosebumps, wonderful.

Hans Zimmers was amazing too, loved this one as well;

[YT]/watch?v=7wf9q4b__w0[/YT]

All in all, Hans Zimmer has MORE tracks I really love, but James Horner gave us tracks that I liked better individually.

Keep Hans for the next score in my opinion, he is the best in the business

Zimmer just didn't get it imo. The subtle synthy moments were fine but the big orchestral theme...and dubtro were awful. I think he was either lazy or simply overworked with projects.

No Mr. Corrector sir

[YT]/iCqFq65HOx0[/YT]

This one from Horner Still gives me goosebumps, wonderful.

Hans Zimmers was amazing too, loved this one as well;

[YT]7wf9q4b__w0[/YT]

All in all, Hans Zimmer has MORE tracks I really love, but James Horner gave us tracks that I liked better individually.

Keep Hans for the next score in my opinion, he is the best in the business

Fixed.:yay:

Yes, he should return. And likely will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back