Should The Hulk Be The Villain In The Avengers? You Decide, Says Hulk Director

i would like to point out that that hulk will probobly be the villian in the avengers movie much like in the Ultimate series however im sure that by the end the Avengers will realize that hes not evil and he may even help them defeat the real villain but i doubt he will actually join the avengers. even in the normal Marvel universe i think its 616 (not positive) the avengers were formed to stop the hulk when the real villain was Loki. If Marvel doesnt want to make a Hulk Sequel then the Villain could be the leader who would puppetmaster the whole situation much like loki did in the comic :bh:

at first i was kinda wondering how the movies story would go ...how would having 2 extermely powerful guys like hulk and thor on the team from the jump would work..because it just seems it would need a build up to have a villian actually worth fighting for them to be on the same team....

this is the best possible way to do that have them fight the hulk..and this would mean we would have to see hulk at a higher level of anger than we have in the last 2 films to take on entire team like the avengers...

they could bring hulk into the team in the second movie to fight someone that would take the avengers and him to beat....maybe taking on ultron or something like that...

I don't envision Hulk as a super-hero. He's just... him.
Many taglines describe him right away:
"Hulk only want ta be left alone" or "Hulk's strongest one there is"
But I don't see him neither as a villain.
The Avengers movie I would like to see got Iron Man, Thor & Cap unite against a threat, losing and then Hulk shows up and stops it. But, right after that he goes rampage (pun for the series "Rampaging Hulk" :yay:) and they capture him and send in cryogenic sleep into space for humanity's safety, building for the sequel in a sort of World War Hulk, but without "Planet Hulk" in the middle. Just an angrier Hulk vs Iron, Thor & Cap.

I'd rather it be Intelligent Hulk in The Avengers, but at the end Banner loses control of the Hulk & the Avengers must stop him. (ala Ultimate Avengers)

I don't want to see Hulk as the villian. It seems like a cop-out. Especially since Ultimate Avengers has already done it.

I'd assume it'll start with the Avengers being assembled to stop Hulk, but they'll all unite when a greater threat comes along. Finding a greater threat that isn't some weird alien race or an over-the-top God, that'll be tough. Still not too keen on Thor showing up, and I'd really hope one of his villains isn't the bad guy here.

I would like to see him as a reluctant participant in th Avengers... lured in with promises of total control over any GAMMA experiments that he wants (in order to understand everything about the transformations, and to even find a cure)... and Betty has been recruited to the SHIELD scientific team, so whe will be there.

Then there is an scene in film, where he loses control and dukes it out with the team... He regains control and transforms back... "he says, no one can help me, I need to do this on my own..." he leaves. Of course Fury keeps an eye on him, and when the final battle culminates, Fury tells Betty that he knows Bruce's whereabouts and she needs to convince him to come back... He shows up, and helps save the day.

This opens things up for him to have another solo film down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"