Sequels Where should the Maximoffs appear first?

Yeah, that slot in the brain thing from IM3 seems like it's going to be big in the future. Maybe Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are given their abilities by AIM. It would be cool if they were creating some super people. Eventually creating Wonder Man.

Last edited:
That might be intriguing but I don't know about a scientific explanation for Scarlet Witch's powers. She's meant to be an unknown force.

It's a shame Marvel didn't move ahead with the Inhumans movie (just without Disney's suggestions for it which sounded terrible) as I don't mind the Terrigin mists explanation especially the way Feige described it.

I think they will tone down her powers a bit for the MCU, and give them an explanation.

Assuming they stay in the script, where should the Maximoffs appear first?

I personally would rather introduce them in 'The Avengers 2'. I found Hawkeye's cameo in Thor to be jarring and I hope the twins don't have the same experience.

Your thoughts?

To this day I still do not understand the issues with Hawkeye's cameo in Thor. If it were some no-name actor, nobody would make a peep. They'd just go "Oh cool it's Clint Barton!" like some of the other agents we've gotten (i.e. Jasper Sitwell) .... but because it was Jeremy Renner, suddenly it's forced. It was a Thor movie, it wasn't advertised as Thor and Hawkeye, hence only getting a nice taste of his look and his attitude.

Ironically some of those same people also complained about there being too much SHIELD involvement (i.e. Black Widow) in Iron Man 2.

Last edited:
To this day I still do not understand the issues with Hawkeye's cameo in Thor. If it were some no-name actor, there wouldn't be any issues with it. They'd just go "Oh cool it's Clint Barton!" like some of the other agents we've gotten (i.e. Jasper Sitwell) .... but because it was Jeremy Renner, suddenly it's forced. It was a Thor movie, it wasn't advertised as Thor and Hawkeye, hence only getting a nice taste of his look and his attitude.

Ironically some of those same people also complained about there being too much SHIELD involvement (i.e. Black Widow) in Iron Man 2.

It's funny that Marvel is known for its Shared Universe and yet when they share that universe in the movies they get crap for it...!

at the point that I saw Thor I wasn't very informed who Hawkeye was so I thought nothing of the scene other than he was back up from above. Then once I became more familiar with the Avenger related characters I thought it was really cool that they put him in there, I bet the good majority of casual movie goers didn't even remember that Renner had the cameo in Thor haha. When I went with my 12 year old brother to IM3 he didn't even realize that it was Banner at the end credits and we've watched Avengers a few times together.

Avengers 2. I'm not really big on these cameo appearances.

Though I'll be happy with it being anywhere as long as they appear in Avengers 2. I'd rather they be with Marvel Studios than with Fox. I thought First Class was good, but I'm still not convinced Fox has stopped taking stupid pills when it comes to the X-Men.

Agents of SHIELD has to be the place now for Marvel to get one up over Fox again. Or Thor TDW where they can hint at the magic side with Wanda.

Marvel should do a 2 episode arc on Agents of SHIELD where they track down a man with super speed, Aka Quicksilver, and then he becomes an agent. Then film a scene where he has to display his powers in CA:Winter Soldier similar to Hawkeye in Thor. Bam the A2 one is introduced and out before DOFP! Then in A2 it's about them finding Wanda because someone is using her and her powers.

It's funny that Marvel is known for its Shared Universe and yet when they share that universe in the movies they get crap for it...!

There are ways to do a shared universe without turning all your solo films into 2-hour Avengers promos.

That being said, the Hawkeye cameo in Thor was nothing. SHIELD in Iron Man 2, on the other hand, was too much.

How about in X-Men: Days of Future Past..... :lmao:

:cmad:

Marvel should do a 2 episode arc on Agents of SHIELD where they track down a man with super speed, Aka Quicksilver, and then he becomes an agent. Then film a scene where he has to display his powers in CA:Winter Soldier similar to Hawkeye in Thor. Bam the A2 one is introduced and out before DOFP! Then in A2 it's about them finding Wanda because someone is using her and her powers.

Good idea! Outd*ck the d*cks!

It would be funny if the Maximoffs show up in Thor or Cap after-credits scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"