Sequels Should Venom Return??

Two symbiotes in one movie might work

Maybe, if they hadn't had Venom in SM-3, it'd be kinda pointless to wast a whole movie on a story line that's allready been used, they can only do so many spidey movies, and it'd be a big wast of money

That's simple: NO!

spidey_yeah_that.gif

Venom should probably come back but as a spirit who terrorizes Spiderman and plots with the other ghosts in NYC to raise hell until near the end where he realizes he was wrong and sacrifices himself so that he can trap the other ghouls in the chamber of tears.

Venom should probably come back but as a spirit who terrorizes Spiderman and plots with the other ghosts in NYC to raise hell until near the end where he realizes he was wrong and sacrifices himself so that he can trap the other ghouls in the chamber of tears.

it'd make much mre sinse if they just did Carnage

Haven't read the topic, but to answer the topic title: No.

I wouldn't mind Venom returning if it was done well. It should be a dark movie and the aspect of Peter never being safe would have to be a major focus.

No, at least not in this series of films. Can always bring him back if they reboot the series years from now.

This should have a poll.

No. And that's from the heart.

Bad enough Venom's getting his own Catwoman-esques movie.

God, Venom's returning in so many forms, his own movie, Ultimate Universe, Marvel Adventures, yet we still can't get Eddie back as Venom in 616!!!

I say put bill murray, harold ramis,..wait a minute, Venom is the villian in the new ghostbusters villain? I say book it!

Raimi screwed over Venom so much in Spider-man 3 and then blasted him into kingdom come. I don't think there's anyway to save/bring back Venom for a part 4. However,when the series is restarted,then Venom should definetly come back! In a more violent and much darker film.

Raimi became a jerk as soon as I finished watching Spider-Man 3.

Sandman - screwed up his storyline massively and just had him fly away at the end.

New Goblin - wasn't even a character in the comics; either have Harry be Green Goblin Dos or at least Hobgoblin.

Venom - even though I do think Topher Grace did an okay job, they should've gotten an actor to portray the 616 version and then give Venom way more time, a cooler appearance and most importantly, NOT KILL HIM.

I personally don't think they should, though, I believe they will.
It seems the fanboy whining from the theater release through the DVD release may have something to do with it--considering they DID erase the skeleton being incinerated from the DVD version.

I love Venom, in the comics mind you, but he should stay dead in the Spider-Man movies and just stick to the Venom spin-off. At least until the series opts to restart down the road.

Yeah, the skeleton is clearly left intact in the explosion. Plus, I don't think villains really need to return in the movies, it's fine in the comic books, but movies are a different thing all together.

I personally don't think they should, though, I believe they will.
It seems the fanboy whining from the theater release through the DVD release may have something to do with it--considering they DID erase the skeleton being incinerated from the DVD version.

I love Venom, in the comics mind you, but he should stay dead in the Spider-Man movies and just stick to the Venom spin-off. At least until the series opts to restart down the road.
not this again:o:cmad:

All I'm saying, when I capped the DVD, that didn't show up. And I had a pretty steady frame rate going. Enough to produce over 11,000 caps from the movie.

I didn't catch it, though I may be mistaken.
Calm down, killers. It's called an opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"