Hype Survivor * Sign Up * Hype! Survivor: Empire * Sign Up *

Updated the first post again. I will select the teams and if there any slackers well it's not my problem.

I like being called a Veteran. It makes me feel like I should have a badge or something. Or a star sticker. :O

Master Chief said:
I like being called a Veteran. It makes me feel like I should have a badge or something. Or a star sticker. :O
A smiley face sticker will be better. :)

I'm waiting on a few pm's before I get this party started right.

So I can get this party started quickly.

Right?

I'm waiting on 3 pms from 3 different people and then I will start. C'mon you 3 answer back!!!

Erzengel said:
I'm waiting on 3 pms from 3 different people and then I will start. C'mon you 3 answer back!!!

You should have pm'ed everyone and the first ones to pm back were in. It'd have been like a pregame warm-up.

These are special circumstances. :o

1 pm down. Technically now it's 2 because one effected the other. Now I just need to hear from one more person.

If this game starts today after 5 pm, I'll won't be here. Be at a minor-league baseball game tonight. Probably won't get back until late.

...............still awaitin'....................yep................

I already have the teams set up. I asked one person if they wanted to participate. If they answer yes, I need to bump one person off the list.

Edit: If I don't hear anything from said person tonight, I will announce the teams as is and if they decide after they wanna play, maybe I will give the option of what team they would want to be on and they can elect to take said person and kick off one of their players.

I feel like this is going to be like todays Little League, everyone who signed up will get to play. :down :(

"It's not about skill, guys. It's about effort. And that's all that matters." :O

Erzengel said:
I feel like this is going to be like todays Little League, everyone who signed up will get to play. :down :(
If it makes you feel better I'll sign up and you can tell me no.

Erzengel said:

No one loses and everyone goes home a winner :up:

:mad:

Well since everyone will most likely play...it's just a few more people I have to beat to win this tourny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"