The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

An oldie but a goodie, featuring updates to the belt and shield, as well as the addition of trunks

david_corenswet_superman_edit_v2_by_loganburnsart_by_tytorthebarbarian_dh0he1p-414w-2x.jpg

source: instagram.com/logan.burns/

Last edited:
If trunks aren't necessary, then the lines at the side are definitely pointless

Batman has bat everything.

Bat forks,
Bat brush,
Bat condoms ( tho I imagine that's painful for his partner )
Bat chair,
Bat toothpaste ( why isn't it called teethpaste? )
Bat fridge,
Bat cake,
Bat toilet paper ( over or under? )
Bat mop,
bat..........

Batman has bat everything.

Bat forks,
Bat brush,
Bat condoms ( tho I imagine that's painful for his partner )
Bat chair,
Bat toothpaste ( why isn't it called teethpaste? )
Bat fridge,
Bat cake,
Bat toilet paper ( over or under? )
Bat mop,
bat..........

I am not saying who...but some of you need a vacation! :o

I'm genuinely surprised that we haven't gotten so much as a description of the suit yet.
Me too, but I wasn't kidding when I said after April 18th went by, I'm feeling totally zen about it now. Like, all my "days of expectation" already happened, and we got nothing, so I'm no longer chomping at the bit for it anymore. Movie's out in just over a year, and we'll have seen plenty from it by then, so I'm good. This year is racing by for me anyway. I can't believe it's already May! We're getting close to the 1-year anniversary of David and Rachel's casting, and this time last year, the casting circus was in full swing! :wow: I no longer want to wish the hype period away, because we'll look back on these times fondly when they're gone. Much like our childhoods. :hehe:

But it will be nice to no longer have "search for Superman pages" as a part of my daily routine, I will say that lol.

Now that I'm on a stroll down memory lane, GotG3 came out this week last year, and I remember there was all that debate among scoopers about how Superman auditions where happening, but "how does Gunn have time when he's currently on a press tour for a movie?!" And then one of the trades published a story a week or two later, saying tapes were being sent in by prospective Clark/Lois candidates and were being watched by the casting director, but Gunn wasn't watching until he was done with his GotG3 obligations. Fun times! :funny:

EDIT: Here we go -
Sources also add that Emma Mackey, Rachel Brosnahan, Phoebe Dynevor and Samara Weaving are among those testing for Lois Lane. The last of the tests were submitted on May 4, and insiders with talent involved in auditioning have been told that the plan is for Gunn to watch every tape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"