Silliest Superheroes needed

larryfilmmaker

nerd herder
Reaction score
Well, our animated Batman cartoon is almost done. It's a comedy called "Batman's Gonna Get Shot in the Face". We're recording the voicework in a couple weeks. Here's my question. In one scene... we see Hawkman standing in a line filled with lame superheroes all applying for the Justice League (none of them have a chance). So far I have The Toxic Avenger, Savage Dragon, The Tick, and Swamp Thing to give you an idea of what we're looking for. It's a nod to the lesser known superheroes. Any ideas on others we should add?

Ambush Bug, Black Vulcan, Apache Cheif, The Wonder Twins, Clock King, G'Nort. That's all I can think of right now. There are a lot of lame heroes in past incarnations of the Legion

haha Wonder Twins is too easy. Apache Chief on the other hand... that's gold.

haha. Wonder Twins and Ambush Bug...that's funny.

I added Lion-O, Arthur (from The Tick), and Nuclear Man (Simpsons)

how about the inferior 5? dc 's comedy super team

How is Swamp Thing lame? Swamp Thing kicks ash.

The Question said:
How is Swamp Thing lame? Swamp Thing kicks ash.

I have to agree with that. He's not a lower tier, lame character.

batroc.gif

Dude, Batroc's cool. His costume's a bit lacking, but he's a great character.

i don' think he counts as a superhero and sometimes i can be pretty liberal with that term

Behold! Too much coffee man!

food.cvr.jpg

You can throw in Squirrel Girl, and The Pro, Captain Planet, the Major Bummer and Mystery Men cast, Captain Hero and Beak I guess.

WallCrawl said:
Behold! Too much coffee man!

food.cvr.jpg

You can throw in Squirrel Girl, and The Pro, Captain Planet, the Major Bummer and Mystery Men cast, Captain Hero and Beak I guess.
if the use capt.hero[jughead jones] don't forget his buddy PUREHEART THE POWERFUL

You could put Birdman and Hawkman fighting for the same spot on the league :p

I don't have any heroes you could add, but I have to request that you remove Swamp Thing from the list. He's not part of the popular roster of the DC Universe in the same way that Batman or Superman would be, but the Swamp Thing character and storyline is a key part of comic book history, and to include him with the likes of the Wonder Twins is an insult to the character as well as the genre.

not to mention an insult to zan and jayna

Mr H Is A Good Candidate

You totally have to include the main Justice Friends from Dexter's Laboratory: Major Glory, Val Hallen and The Infraggable Krunk.

For good measure I'd also include Batduck and Decoy from Tiny Toons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"