Silliest Superheroes needed

I added Lion-O, Arthur (from The Tick), and Nuclear Man (Simpsons)

I think you mean "Radioactive Man".

Heck, there's a slew of superhero parody figures I could think of who'd almost fit the bill: Bartman (Bart Simpson), Earthworm Jim, Spider-Ham, The Creeper, Pieman (Homer Simpson), Deadpool, Powdered Toastman (from Ren & Stimpy).

multi-man ,coil-man&fluid-mana aka the IMPOSSIBLES:hyper:

come to think of it why not HYPER SHH's esteemed mascot?

An early glimpse of less than half of the line...

Supermanwantsyou.jpg

1) Dream isn't a super hero.

2) I don't see why he wouldn't be let into the League if he were, since he'd be the most powerful member of the team by far and would be able to solve most of their problems (at least ones involving sentient beings) rather quickly.

i thinkspace ghost would make an excellent league member :ninja:

As would Swamp Thing, Savage Dragon, and Hawkman.

Swamp Thing would require "wet floor" signs all over the Hall of Justice and people would be slipping. You know, the powerless humans in the league like Batman and Blue Beatle could break something.

That doesnt even make any sense. Swamp Thing would kick everyones ass anyways.

You're right. I have sinned! Swamp Thing is GOD! No but seriously I know better than to argue with you, I remember those days... when we made our first cartoon and you were calling me names and all that and saying it was our "15 minutes" and to enjoy it while it lasted or something for our cartoon "Nintendo: Oldschool Revolution". The anger will fade as you get older I promise.

Yeah, but your films will always suck. Good times.

Swamp Thing would require "wet floor" signs all over the Hall of Justice and people would be slipping. You know, the powerless humans in the league like Batman and Blue Beatle could break something.

Swamp thing isn't prepetually wet. He's an Earth elemental. He can just turn into wood or something.

I don't have any heroes you could add, but I have to request that you remove Swamp Thing from the list. He's not part of the popular roster of the DC Universe in the same way that Batman or Superman would be, but the Swamp Thing character and storyline is a key part of comic book history, and to include him with the likes of the Wonder Twins is an insult to the character as well as the genre.

Put most eloquently.

It would be priceless if the PF was in that line :D

I dont think these have been listed (and they really should be in that line-up).

Megaton Man
Normalman
Lethargic Lad
Madman (awesome character, but kinda silly)
The Jam
Zot! (another awesome, but kinda goofy character)
Forbush Man (come on, you GOTTA have him in there!)

Of course, theres a million Marvel and DC ones like Kite Man etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"