Black Superheroes Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what the man's name is listed as on a movie, The Rock will always be The Rock to me. And that's the bottom line because my fond memories said so! *glass breaks, drinks beer, flips off BET execs, then walks off*

hahahaha! Same here. He'll always be The Rock.

Rocky>>>Diesel

No matter what the man's name is listed as on a movie, The Rock will always be The Rock to me. And that's the bottom line because my fond memories said so! *glass breaks, drinks beer, flips off BET execs, then walks off*

Remember that song he did called It Doesn't Matter? That was the ****, back when I was into WWE.

Remember that song he did called It Doesn't Matter? That was the ****, back when I was into WWE.

I sing that song every time I hear him referred to as "Dwayne."

To bad BET doesn't have the balls to pick it:o

and take a break from programming that demeans black people...where will black youth get there 24 hours of booty videos and stupid black versions of stupid MTV reality shows???

I have BET, but I ain't watched it for a minute. Do they still show videos? 106 and Park is still running?

BET is not always the devil. On BET I came across the film The People Under the Stairs, one of Wes Craven's freakiest films. The Wendy Williams show sometimes has decent guests and they play reruns of Everybody Hates Chris, one of my favorite shows. But yeah, I avoid the rest and believe 106 & Park is still playing. It's not any worse than MTV.

Yeah,they do show the "Black Buster" movies at night I think. And I won't front, I used to stay up until 2am to watch UnCut. :awesome:

I wish that Dish would get rid of BET and put TV One on instead. How the hell is that the only channel that gets Martin and Living Single, yet Dish doesn't have it?!

BET is not always the devil. On BET I came across the film The People Under the Stairs, one of Wes Craven's freakiest films. The Wendy Williams show sometimes has decent guests and they play reruns of Everybody Hates Chris, one of my favorite shows. But yeah, I avoid the rest and believe 106 & Park is still playing. It's not any worse than MTV.

That movie scared me when I was a little kid

Perhaps if I'd ever been a wrestling fan I would agree. I've always called him Dwayne.

I wish that Dish would get rid of BET and put TV One on instead. How the hell is that the only channel that gets Martin and Living Single, yet Dish doesn't have it?!

TV One is really what BET should be every now and then. Everybody Hates Chris, The Game, Bernie Mac, some movies and a couple of talk shows save BET... until you get tired of all those reruns.

TV One is really what BET should be every now and then. Everybody Hates Chris, The Game, Bernie Mac, some movies and a couple of talk shows save BET... until you get tired of all those reruns.

Definitely.

the game is a guilty pleasure of mine

I anjoy it too, admittedly. TV One also has things like Unsung & Life After, which keep it interesting for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"