Silliest Superheroes needed

An early glimpse of less than half of the line...

Supermanwantsyou.jpg

super boing [a gutar riding comedy superhero from the 60's SUPER SIX cartoon]

Freakazoid!

faz.gif

I mean just look at his name! But yeah he is probably the silliest of them all that is real!

Yeah add freakizoid he is the best also possilbe a power ranger or 2. They would never be able to join the JL.:(

Why is Sandman there?

He's not even a superhero

The Silver Age Legion Of Substitute Heroes

Gizmo Duck from Duck Tales
Videodrome/man from Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends.
Blank Man
Howard Stern As Fartman
Captain Caveman & Son
The Ambiguously Gay Duo from SNL
Meteor Man

larryfilmmaker said:
An early glimpse of less than half of the line...

Supermanwantsyou.jpg

Great picture overall. From a creative services perspective, however, I would take a second look at your Toxie. He occupies a prominent spot in the lineup, and yet he's not that recognizable at first glance (without reading this thread, I might have thought it was a random zombie). That kind of dilutes the visual gag. Consider putting his headband on, or making the iconic mop more prominent, or replacing him with BatDuck.

Hilarious premise, though.

Dina Soar or pretty much any of the Great Lakes Avengers or Great Lakes X-Men or Great Lakes New Warriors or whatever they are this week. And don't forget - FORBUSH MAN!

i can't believe it's taken this long to mention captain planet...

:(

and inspector gadget for the cool factor...

Pink Ranger said:
Great picture overall. From a creative services perspective, however, I would take a second look at your Toxie. He occupies a prominent spot in the lineup, and yet he's not that recognizable at first glance (without reading this thread, I might have thought it was a random zombie). That kind of dilutes the visual gag. Consider putting his headband on, or making the iconic mop more prominent, or replacing him with BatDuck.

Hilarious premise, though.

the camera pans to the left, down the line. There are way more characters people will go nuts for. As for Toxie being up so close, that's because Lloyd Kaufman (the guy who created him) was my lead actor in a short film I just shot and he asked me to use Toxie in whatever toon we do next. I'll show this forum topic to our animator, he'll love the feedback positive and negative.

According to Filmthreat.com/Filmthreat magazine, "Batman's Gonna Get Shot in the Face" is the 4th best short film of 2006. I know they were spreading podcasts of it but I didn't know how huge it had become. This is a huge boost to the Bullcrank crew and you can watch or download the film at http://www.Bullcrank.com .

here's the link to the top 10 list of 2006:

http://www.filmthreat.com/index.php?section=features&Id=1863

this is great... another notch on the resume for when it's time to hunt for investors for our feature film... "Zombies on my Airplane"

The Mask.
Son of the Mask.
Someone from the Mystery Men.
The carrot headed guy. I forget his name.
Krypto. (I mean, come on...)

PS Is that Bibbo toward the back?

super mark you're thinking of the flaming carrot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"