Silver Surfer in USA Today TOMORROW!

"I just bought this tux!"

At least we have a quote.

i wanna see him in motion. i want to see how light interacts with him or if he reflects the scenery around him. because this still image, out of context as it is, looks more like a load screen image from Marvel Ultimate Alliance than a screen shot from the movie.

I think I wet myself a little when I first saw that. He looks f***ing great!!!!

3 Dev Adam said:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Looks like a video game and doesn't look to good from these shots. i hope it blows me away when I see it in live action.

MJB said:
Looks like a video game and doesn't look to good from these shots. i hope it blows me away when I see it in live action.
belive me there is a huge difference betweeen a quicktime video and a blurry leaked video that was filmed with a camera in a theater.

MJB said:

Don't worry, those captures look like absolute crap compared to the real thing.

What the HECK is going on over here? This board is looking like the shyt over at AICN. What? are the posters over there posting here now? Please loyal Harry followers take your hate and toxic posts back over there.

I just popped over at AICN to get reaction to the pic and it was no surprise to see many b!tching and complaining about the look, eyes, Alba's acting, the first one, Story as a director, him having ears, the trailer was ok(which means someone liked it but doesn't want to admit it),FOX, and etc.... The one thing I was surprised at was no black jokes, which im sure will be surfacing in the coming hours.

I just can't see how some can complain about the look. He looks good in the picture. I don't care about eyes, maybe he shuts them off or blanks them out during space travel, who knows because i've read a lot of comics with the surfer and he's had eyes at times and at others they've been blank, depending on the artist. My worry for now is him in motion and the story and Galactus.

dark_b said:
belive me there is a huge difference betweeen a quicktime video and a blurry leaked video that was filmed with a camera in a theater.

So noted.

Malus said:
Don't worry, those captures look like absolute crap compared to the real thing.

I trust your word.

What are they complaining about her acting. It was just meraing the SS and HT. what they didn't like the way she turned her head. lol. freaking dumbA**es!.:yay:

MJB said:
What the HECK is going on over here? This board is looking like the shyt over at AICN. What? are the posters over there posting here now? Please loyal Harry followers take your hate and toxic posts back over there.

I just popped over at AICN to get reaction to the pic and it was no surprise to see many b!tching and complaining about the look, eyes, Alba's acting, the first one, Story as a director, him having ears, the trailer was ok(which means someone liked it but doesn't want to admit it),FOX, and etc.... The one thing I was surprised at was no black jokes, which im sure will be surfacing in the coming hours.

I just can't see how some can complain about the look. He looks good in the picture. I don't care about eyes, maybe he shuts them off or blanks them out during space travel, who knows because i've read a lot of comics with the surfer and he's had eyes at times and at others they've been blank, depending on the artist. My worry for now is him in motion and the story and Galactus.

What do you expect over there...they're mostly brainless and they're looking to gain Harry's acceptance so hopefully he'll invite them over his house. Like little minions looking to please the devil so they can serve him. I just had an awful thought in my head. I must stop.

Thanks Advanced... you just put a horrible "Service" image in my head..

OK, I was wrong! SS looks totally perfect!!! 2 thumbs WAYYYYY UP!!!!

I'm not going to condem the character for it, but one it doesn't look like a CG still, it looks touched up in photoshop thus losing it's CG qualities. Two It looks like he has an outline of an ear...........:p

But overall the look is great, I actually love that it has pupils because it can humanize him so much more now, and well it's Fantastic. :)

gambitfire said:
I'm not going to condem the character for it, but one it doesn't look like a CG still, it looks touched up in photoshop thus losing it's CG qualities. Two It looks like he has an outline of an ear...........:p

But overall the look is great, I actually love that it has pupils because it can humanize him so much more now, and well it's Fantastic. :)

Well his body is covered in a galatic glaze. I would imagine his ears wouldn't disappear. He is a humanoid despite being an alien,.

gambitfire said:

Well his body is covered in a galatic glaze. I would imagine his ears wouldn't disappear or Galactus decided to totally remove them. He is humanoid despite being an alien.

Looks pretty B.A to me ...can't wait for the trailer merry xmas everyone

_N0IR_ said:
Now That my friends.. Is bad CGI XDDD.
looks good to me for a low budget 5 minute movie in 1994.

Looks EXCELLENT for a student movie made over 12 years ago.

Well, he's silver. And bald.

So far, so good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"