Silver Surfer in USA Today TOMORROW!

All I can say is that I haven't felt this good all day until I saw this.

That is so cool, its weird seeing his eyes though, I'm so used to just a silver eye not a pupilized eye. !!!COOL!!!

_N0IR_ said:
Thanks Advanced... you just put a horrible "Service" image in my head..

Oh yeah it's real horrible huh? Yuck. I forgot about that post of mine already. ;) Think orange curlies.

He looks sweet as ****.

3 Dev Adam said:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
:wow:

!!!!
Not sure if this has been pointed out but the image on the official site differs from the one Fox released to USA Today. He has no pupils or lashes in the image posted on the official wesbite. Can someone explain whats going on?? :huh: :huh:

Link:http://www.fantasticfourmovie.com/

Retroman said:
!!!!
Not sure if this has been pointed out but the image on the official site differs from the one Fox released to USA Today. He has no pupils or lashes in the image posted on the official wesbite. Can someone explain whats going on?? :huh: :huh:

I can't even find the pic on that link:huh::csad:

Interesting. It's either to placate fans or what we'll really see. Can't figure out which.

I like the 'new' version of SS much better.

I noticed as well. Interesting. Not sure which I like better.

Hmmm I wonder why they have two versions? I'm thinking they want to to get feedback on which one people like better I guess?

Lunar_Wolf said:
Hmmm I wonder why they have two versions? I'm thinking they want to to get feedback on which one people like better I guess?

that's what i was thinking... it might be weird to have him with no pupils, though... he'd look blind, i think. you'd never be able to see exactly what he was looking at.

Lunar_Wolf said:

. . . or . . .

He gets the pupils and becomes more "mortal" after Doom steals his power.

Mr. Credible said:
that's what i was thinking... it might be weird to have him with no pupils, though... he'd look blind, i think. you'd never be able to see exactly what he was looking at.

Yeah he does look blind, I perfer the pupils.

I like the second one without pupils best, but I don't mind either way. I saw the teaser that was posted a few pages back and it probably gave me the biggest geekgasm in a long while, super blurry or not.

I think it's hilarious that some fans were crying bloody war earlier over his eyes and Tim Story & Co. already had the concept covered from jump. *shakes head*

:rolleyes:

Retroman said:
!!!!

Just showing it's not hard to change something so minor. I could have done that myself. They have months to make things perfect so everyone who has a complaint e-mail tim story or make yourself heard...as long as it's reasonably possible to change...like the eyes. I'm happy eithe rway.

I like the second one better, and I think its the one we'll see in the movie since SS had no pupils in the teaser either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"