Similarities i found between Spider-Man 3 and Superman 3

They may be similar, but Spider-Man 3 mops the floor with the craptastic Superman III.

In Spider-Man 4, Peter will try to rid the world of all Nuclear weapons. Al Gore will be the villain and will unleash ManBearPig upon the city. Just like in Superman 4, when Supes tried to rid the world of all Nuclear weapons and had to fight Nuclear Man.

Whose dance with the dark side did you like better?

---Morzan

So Spiderman 4 will have similarities to Superman 4. Thats gonna suck.

Here's a similarity that NOBODY has noticed yet ...

Spider-Man and Superman are both comic book characters!

Like OMG, you guys. Spidey is totally copying Supes.

Here's a similarity that NOBODY has noticed yet ...

Spider-Man and Superman are both comic book characters!

Like OMG, you guys. Spidey is totally copying Supes.

My friend, if you had only thought about that for one second before you typed it.....

Spider-Man is based on Superman. Of course he is. I didn't think it was something that needed explaining.

My friend, if you had only thought about that for one second before you typed it.....

Spider-Man is based on Superman. Of course he is. I didn't think it was something that needed explaining.

I was being sarcastic.

I think everyone knows by now Raimi has followed a format of the first 3 Superman movies. Now we just wait like 20 years for Spidey Returns...

C'mon now, every comic book character was a carbon copy of Superman, to try to be the hero just as powerful and an American icon much like Superman is.

That's why there has been five live action movies of him and a great television series such as Smallville.

I think everyone knows by now Raimi has followed a format of the first 3 Superman movies. Now we just wait like 20 years for Spidey Returns...

Haha, pretty much...that just makes Sam Raimi look like a ******.

NOt that anyone will believe it (particularly JcDc) Raimi admits while he loved the first two Supes he took all his ideas from the early Stan Lee comics and not those movies. And when asked about any similarities to Superman III, he didn't even remember what happened in that movie. So I would say III vs. 3 is a coincidental argument. And I think at least in the sequels cases it is pretty hard to not think the Spidey sequels were far above the Supes sequels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"