Simon Beaufoy writting "Wolverine 2"?

The rumors seem to be swirling that Hugh is planning to do another Broadway show next year (finally!). I have no doubt there are plans for a sequel, but if the B'way rumor is true it won't be happening for awhile.

Another Broadway show? Jackman certainly likes to keep busy. Just thinking about the length and number of projects Jackman tackles between X-Men movies is exhausting.

Another Broadway show? Jackman certainly likes to keep busy. Just thinking about the length and number of projects Jackman tackles between X-Men movies is exhausting.

It's been 5 years since his last Broadway show, so it's about time he came back! Can't wait to see him on stage again. :up:

He's actually been away from Broadway since 2004 and he always says he needs to be on the stage every five years, so he's "due." And aside from the additional filming in January, he hasn't filmed anything since Wolverine wrapped last June, so IMO he needs to do a movie or two before he goes back to Broadway so they can be released while he's doing that. I hope that after Wolverine comes out or during promotion he will let on what he's doing next, and hopefully soon.

Thought I'd mention this:
Just finished it, after the credits there is a scene with Logan in what appears to be a Japanese bar. He asks for another drink and the bartender asks, "You drinking to forget?" Logan looks at his drink and responds with, "I'm drinking to remember." So if there is a sequel, it definitely will deal with Japan related material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"