Sin City Avatars

LOVIN' the art here!
IF it's possible to take 2 pics off an animated gif and replace them w/ 2 more?
PLEASE!!! PM me if U can!

marvv.jpg
marvvv.jpg
marvvvv.jpg
sexx.jpg
confession.jpg
THANK YOU!!!! :)

Here's some nice sized wallpaper

sin%20city2.jpg

Also a review!

Exchange the name Velma for Goldie and you'll find yourself looking for Robert Mitchum, Moose Malloy and a lot of easy woman and tough guys. This is a movie, of four crime stories adapted from Frank Miller's popular comics. It focuses around a muscular brute (Marv played amazingly smooth by Micky Rourke) who's looking for the person responsible for the death of his beloved Goldie. Marv's fed up with Sin City's corrupt law enforcement, so he takes the law into his own hands. In his past he has made a horrible mistake killing a cop who risks his life to protect a girl from a deformed pedophile, and a hitman looking to make a little cash.

But the story itself is just the icing on the cake and something to wrap around a the days garbage. The real reason to watch this movie, besides all the great looking woman who some how manage to look just as tough as the men (while walking around naked) is the STYLE. The constant flow from black and white to partial color (almost always red for blood) and the almost cartoonish mayhem, are what make this a GREAT movie. Somehow the movie never seems too over the top (ok sometimes it's hanging on Occam's razor) or the acting to be too broad to be campy. It's just great fun to watch all these actors enjoying themselves and playing it staight for laughs. :trans: :trans: :trans:

who is THAT??? :wow:
nice spin on the storyline, btw:marv:

LOVIN' the art here!
IF it's possible to take 2 pics off an animated gif and replace them w/ 2 more?
PLEASE!!! PM me if U can!

Yeah, I suppose I could. I'll PM you.

How about some nice 100x100 Marv Animated avatars?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"