Sinister

astonishingcyke said:
Go Cyclops! But really though, sinister would be cool, and imo its the most probable.

I wonder how he would look on screen, I hope they make him scary looking!!!

Ya, Sinister would be cool to see in X-Men, he always looked badass and had a awesome personality to him.:up:

Leon_0 said:
Ya, Sinister would be cool to see in X-Men, he always looked badass and had a awesome personality to him.:up:
I put up a poll to see who people think it is, sorry if I left out anybody but I didn't wanna have a million options... :D

I'd love it to be Shaw.

The X-Men need a 'Lex Luthor' type villain next, IMHO.

But I think it could be Sinister, or perhaps Havok.

Either way, if this is true, it would likely mean that the character has already been cast.

Retro?

One of my favorite characters, I always wanted Nathaniel Essex to be played by Henry Rollins. He's almost a perfect fit with the face and body. The story is really rich in detail, too. Some accounts of the comic book place Essex as the scientist who discovered the X-gene in the first place and experimented on so many different people on the planet that he is sometimes regarded as the cause for why mutancy is so widespread in the world and not just to a select few. He would be a great addition to the films, but I doubt he has anything to do with X3.

If they go with Sinster/Essex...it would tie in with my Mutant Massacre theory for X4.

I voted for Sinister on the poll. He's the one with the mos rumors bcking him up.

^^all the right characters are in place.......make way fro gambit people :D

chaseter said:
If they go with Sinster/Essex...it would tie in with my Mutant Massacre theory for X4.
Never read your theory, but I think thats definently the way to go. :up:

lordofthenerds said:
Never read your theory, but I think thats definently the way to go. :up:
It's a thread on here. I will go revive it.

it soudns reasonably good. the mutant massacre could be good...........i dont know if the story is epic enough to make a film outa it........the next character i would love to see in the xmen films would scarlet witch

EmmaFrostRules said:
it soudns reasonably good. the mutant massacre could be good...........i dont know if the story is epic enough to make a film outa it........the next character i would love to see in the xmen films would scarlet witch
It would not be a trilogy of course...but the massacre story would set us up for many new characters for more films...Gambit, Archangel, Sinister, etc...

chaseter said:
It's a thread on here. I will go revive it.
Yeah, all those ideas make sense for the future. Also Arclight is a Marauder and a lot of other mutants seem to be morlocks in the movie.

lordofthenerds said:
Yeah, all those ideas make sense for the future. Also Arclight is a Marauder and a lot of other mutants seem to be morlocks in the movie.
Yeap..it is all in that thread.

hmmmmmmm maybe if calisto and arclight argue a lot i this film,calisto could be leader of the morlocks and arclight might want to get revenge.....

wow people hear a bit of news and jump up on it like a pack of rabid dogs.

Abaddon said:
wow people hear a bit of news and jump up on it like a pack of rabid dogs.
Yeap so I suggest you keep your distance.:)

exactly we need new stuff to tlak about instead of brooding over dead characters liek gambit

yeah lol. btw darkness i took your advice about posting. i posted 100 over 2 days lol

chaseter said:

I never read you're theory, but it's interesting to note that both characters from the Morlocks and the Marauders are introduced in this film.

Except, in this film, they're working side by side..

somethign happens? they dissagree over what happens when pyro kills quill for betraying magneto?

Yeap...a lot is discussed over in that thread about my theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"