Sister act remake in the works

I can't imagine who is out there begging for another Sister Act movie.

I'm not begging, but if I heard it was good, I'd check it out.

https://deadline.com/2021/09/sister-act-3-tim-federle-direct-madhuri-shekar-script-1234847680/

The third installment in the Sister Act franchise looks to be gaining momentum at Disney as sources tell Deadline Tim Federle has been brought on to direct with Madhuri Shekar writing the script on the sequel starring Whoopi Goldberg. Goldberg will reprise her role as Deloris, the nightclub singer turned nun, and will also produce the pic along with Tyler Perry. Tom Leonardis is also producing.

Silently, eagerly anticipating this movie. I used to watch the first 2 movies and Home Alone in heavy rotation as a kid.

11A33C2B-D475-4A1B-B6B0-179B65836382.gif

Hopefully they can get most of the nuns from the first movie back, including Dame Maggie Smith!

I guess they could also get some of the “kids” from the second as well like Lauryn Hill and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

What could the plot be though lol

Hopefully they can get most of the nuns from the first movie back, including Dame Maggie Smith!

I guess they could also get some of the “kids” from the second as well like Lauryn Hill and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

What could the plot be though lol

Man if they get Lauryn Hill in this and she actually shows up on time to set, that’d be a real miracle lol.

Only thing I can imagine is maybe Harvey Keitel’s character from the OG movie has a grown up kid and wants revenge against Whoopi? Or she finds trouble again lol.

I could see them adding an LGBTIQ character and kind of going for that heartwarming kind of “we welcome all people” moment. I’m excited. Obviously seeing whoopi again will be amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"