Skepticism regarding Suicide Squad

There are a few clues, including Letos own words, that hint that he may not be the original Joker.

IMHO this Joker isn't the original and was once Robin (BB RoTJ). We'll see.

Joker look bad still. I hope Leto so good with acting that it make people distract from it. Some of Harley humor was bit cringey.

This Joker is definitely original and so far this movie looks pitch perfect

There are a few clues, including Letos own words, that hint that he may not be the original Joker.

IMHO this Joker isn't the original and was once Robin (BB RoTJ). We'll see.
Care to show what Leto's said that hints that he is Robin? All the 'evidence' I've seen to support this theory have been really, really tenuous.

He said nothing that hints at that stupid Robin theory, that's just reaching.

I'd say that most of my skepticism for the film now centers around the Joker. Not his performance, Leto looks increasingly fine at it. Rather, his story role in a movie that is supposed to be about the Suicide Squad. Basically, I think if this movie has a failure mode, that mode is going to revolve around "The Joker! Costarring the Suicide Squad!" in some form.

That said, okay, I am deeply skeptical of Batman vs Superman, and most everything WB has been doing with DC movies of late. I actually think Suicide Squad looks like it has potential, though, and hope it turns out good.

I'd say that most of my skepticism for the film now centers around the Joker. Not his performance, Leto looks increasingly fine at it. Rather, his story role in a movie that is supposed to be about the Suicide Squad. Basically, I think if this movie has a failure mode, that mode is going to revolve around "The Joker! Costarring the Suicide Squad!" in some form.

Thats a valid reason to be skeptical. The Joker scenes have to be organic and not shoehorned. I thought the Animated movie did a great job because they were breaking into Arkham where the Joker was at. He just happened to escape and screw up some plans.

I really hope this movie is 2hrs 20mins. Cause its got a lot to cover.

I really,really, enjoyed the first comic con teaser trailer. However, based just on this new trailer I am really bummed out.
It doesn't really look bad,but it doesn't look great either.
The same feelings I have about Batman V Superman.

My initial expectations for this movie were pretty low, but the more I see about it I am getting very excited. My biggest concern is that all of the characters make it out alive for the sake of a sequel. Harley, Joker, Waller, Deadshot are the only characters I feel are indispensable. Even Croc, the character I'm most excited for, shouldn't be safe.

Just what I thought before, the trailers are better than the movie.

Yeah not surprised by the quality of the movie but still, I feel like they could have been a better job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"