Skyrim (PS3) Diaries

Godzilla2000

Dollar Store Diva
Reaction score
Well, I was so happy when I had enough coin to buy a horse. Well, I am down one horse and up one husband anyway in my game. I think I could spend my whole game riding my horse when I gather up enough to buy another and working at the sawmill for legitimate coin. lol!

Well, I bought another horse for my avatar and I recorded a rather interesting glitch with my Dazzle. I've uploaded it to my Youtube account right now and here's the link:

Last edited:
June 1: Well, I keep getting my Steel Armor clad butt handed to me by this one Mammoth who I guess is ticked off that I and my companion killed the Giant that was its caretaker.

Basically my strategy for Giants is to sneak up on them, lightning bolt their fur clad butt and run away as it's bounding towards me. Finding high ground works for me better as I can keep shooting lightning at it until it dies without taking damage.

Last edited:
June 10 - What a day of Skyrim gaming this has been!

1. Got into a drinking contest with Daedra Sanguine, deity of mischief in Skyrim if you will, in disguise as a mortal. In game passed out, ended up on the other side of the map in Markarth and now I'm doing a horrible job of retrieving this angry Rorikstead farmer's prized goat from a Giant.

2. While in Markarth after my drunken rampage in a sacred temple I have been roped into a Quest by a much more malevolent Daedra.

3. In Rorikstead not only did I slay a dragon in the middle of town, my companion Lydia killed a guard on me who was attacking for no good reason.

Still haven't found that goat though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"