I'm probably buying a ps3 tomorrow

Good, now go forth and spread this truth to everyone that will listen. WHF hates the arabs.

I have a bunch of Saudiarabian friends at school.
I asked them how come no girl from their country comes to study and they just stared at me like I asked the weirdest question in the world :(

You did. How the heck do you expect them to go to school abroad and cook and clean? Come on, get real man :whatever:

블라스;13865118 said:
I have a bunch of Saudiarabian friends at school.
I asked them how come no girl from their country comes to study and they just stared at me like I asked the weirdest question in the world :(

Stupid mistake number one. Now they know that you don't disrespect women, and they're going to call a jihad on your ass.

:cmad:

I actually just realized that Blas just admitted to fraternizing with hardcore fundamentalists - I knew this dude was a terrorist. Now I have proof!

Nothing. We just like to imagine you as a terrorist mastermind. It makes us feel more important by being associated with you. You should be flattered.

Stephen, did you buy a PS3 yet you mother?

Not yet. I'll probably be a Blas about it. I've got cold feet about spending any money right now, but I do kinda want one. I'm not sure.

Just buy one. You want it and its great. Just do it.

WHF just wants to trick you into the land of RRoD and Two Worlds!

Electro UK wants you to join the people who killed Sega and turns ordinary people into Spiderdogg/OregonDude!!

Maybe, but can any of you truly say you miss Sega?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"